CHAPTER 40

3rd PERSON'S POV:

Ayaan and Avani entered their new house which was meant only for them, Ayaan had purchased the whole mansion kind of house after he had got to know that he was getting married to Avani.

They looked at each other and Avani ran into the house and threw herself and on the sofa with relaxation. Ayaan saw her with an innocent smile and followed her into the house.

He stretched out his hand to her, "Won't you change?" He asked her. She held his hand and pulled Ayaan who was standing with a loose grip. He fell next to her on the big couch and she rested her head in the crook of his neck and closed her eyes.

"Let's go up and sleep at once. I want to you to change this heavy dress before you fall asleep..." Ayaan stood up and Avani fell to the sofa. She glared at him with a cute pout for standing up without informing. Ayaan chuckled at her expression and lifted her off the couch with both his hand. "Aa!!" Avani screamed not being ready for it. She gripped her hands around her neck and held tightly as she saw him into his eyes.

He too looked into her eyes but without locking, he lifted her to their room and placed her on the bed and sat closely next to her. He looked into her eyes where he could see his reflection, he approached near her face which was getting red, he gently placed his lips on hers. He slowly kissed her deep and she followed his. She softly held his face with her hand and placed one next to her where she tightly held her ghagra.

They left each other's grip and looked at each other in their eyes. "Thank you for everything, Ayaan." Avani told in a feeble voice. Ayaan heard it in the air of the big silent house of theirs and replied, "I don't want you to be sorry or thankful anymore"

They hugged each other tightly and felt the others breath on their neck. It was a warm hug in a cold January night. They changed their dresses and Avani removed all her makeup and accessories. Ayaan came and sat on their bed, "Avani, our flight is at 5 in the evening tomorrow. We have to leave by 3 in the afternoon."

"But where are we going?" Avani turned around from her mirror and saw him curiously.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you about it. We will be travelling for the next two months. The first place we are going to is New Zealand" He added.

"What? Two months?" She asked him.

"Yeah...I have a business trip so I clubbed our honeymoon with it." He told expecting to see an excited reaction.

"Two whole months??" Avani asked again. Ayaan nodded. "Its okay if you don't want to come, you'll have to stay all alone in this big house..." He told looking towards the ground jokingly.

"Oh no no, I'll come" she told in a feeble voice again.

"I don't hear anything you say. Can't you be louder?" He asked pretending to not hear her. He loved to tease her around.

"Is it that fun to tease me?" She asked with a pout. "Definitely!" He looked at her angry but adorable appearance of her sitting in her night pants and baggy tee with her long hair open that went all the way till the seat.

He smiled to himself for being easy like a fool, especially to her and exclusively for her. She stood up and walked to the other side of the bed. She sat in it and slept facing outwards. Ayaan crawled to near her and slept next to her wrapping his hand around her waist. She blushed to herself. He tightened his grip and pulled up the quilt with his legs and covered both of them. They shared their warmth and had a beautiful night sleep.

The next morning, Ayaan woke up first. He found Avani hugging him while asleep. He looked at her and caressed her face and put off the hair on her face. He stretched out his hand to the bedside for his phone and saw the time. It was already 8. They both were tired from the continuous functions and rituals of the whole marriage since almost  the past month. He slept back hugging her deciding to sleep in.