Astoria

"NIKI WAKE UP." Yelled Draco.

I was never a morning person and he knew that. Moments later it was really quiet. I thought he went to the bathroom to get ready or something.   Oh how I was so wrong about him leaving.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY I'M GONNA KILL YOU." I yelled

                      Dracos POV

I was getting annoyed so I went to the bathroom. I got a glass of water and went to the edge of her bed. (OH SHIT)
I poured the water on her face and threw the glass on the floor which shattered and ran away.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY I'M GONNA KILL YOU" I heard her faint yelling.

"Hi Maerly. Mom, dad." I said innocently. My mom raised her eyebrows.

"What happened upstairs?" She questioned.

"Oh that, nothing just slipped." I replied.

"OH YEAH, YOU TOTALLY JUST FELL." Yelled Niki while glaring at me. She was all soaked and looked as if she just took a shower in her clothes.

"What?" Asked my mom disappointed while glancing at me.

"Draco poured water on my face while I was sleeping."

"Draco." said my mom glaring at me. As if saying 'Say sorry'.

"Fine, sorry" I muttered

"Your lucky that we're cousins if not I would have killed you."Niki responded.

Niki POV

"Hi Maerly."

"Hello" she replied.

Then I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" I said while making my way to the door.

There stood a two girls one my age and the other one younger. The older girl  had black shoulder length hair and brown eyes. The youngest had dark brown wavy hair and dark eyes.

"Oh that must be Pansy and Astoria!" Said Narcissa

"Come in." I told them. The girl named Pansy I think shoved past me and went to sit next to Mattheo who I had realized just woke up. And Astoria tried taking Maerlys spot until.

"Excuse me, but that seat is taken by my dearest friend Maerly who is coming"
I put on a fake smile.

"Yeah and who said that, because I don't see anyone." she responded

'This idiot, who does she think she is?' I thought

"I forgot to introduce myself" "Niki Black" I said ignoring her question.

"Astoria Greengrass, sorry for my attitude." She was the fakest person ever.

"Anyways come eat" Interrupted my aunt seeing the tension that was going around us.

My dad was sitting on my left while Maerly was on my right.

"Two faced idiot." I whispered to Maerly

"Yeah and Pansy is clinging onto my brother like a koala."

I kept glaring at Pansy while she kept smirking at me. I got annoyed. 'Bloody hell, someone get me out of here.' I thought.

"Thank you aunt Cissy for breakfast but I'm gonna go to my room to um..."

'Help' I mouthed to Maerly, she nodded back

"We're gonna go catch up, thanks for breakfast" She got up and walked towards me.

"Alright" I heard after

"Phew thanks for saving me from watching your brother with that slug"

"Are you jealous?" Asked Maerly while smirking at me.

"No it's just....annoying, what about my cousin that other bitc- I meant Astoria was all over him"

"I know and she was a whole different person once she realized you were related to him" she folded her arms and sat on my bed.

"It's fine Draco likes you way to much" I smiled at her.

"Anyways let's go ask Draco and Mattheo to come okay Truth or Dare with us."

"Okay"

We went downstairs, I almost gagged seeing Pansy trying to kiss Theo on the cheek.

"Ahem." Everyone turned to look at us.
"Wanna come play with us upstairs?" I asked.

"SURE WE'LL BE UP IN A SEC!" Squealed Pansy and Astoria.
'Oh heck NO!'

"Uhm I was asking Theo and Draco." I looked at them, wanting to kill them.

"Sure." they said in unison.

"Niki your gonna have to invite your cousins friends, they will be staying here for a week." My dad said before we started walking up the stairs.

"A WEEK? BUT DADDD." I whined (hate myself rn) I was so annoyed right now I could just lash out on anyone but I stayed quiet.

"Nevermind, me and Maerly are gonna go to the garden. BYEE."

"These weeks are gonna be horrible." I said while sitting next to Maerly.

"Yeah"

I was listening to Hayloft while making this chapter and it was really helpful.