worm x reader part 1

you go to meet your date at McDonalds, buuut since it's only -15°... your car stopped working, you finished getting around, then took your bike, you text him you're going to be late. he replies with "oh okay".

time skip

you walk into mcdonalds. you see him. he is. green worm, you didn't expect him to be a worm on a string but you're fine with it, so you just act like it's a normal date. he seems nice. and you talk for a bit. you learn he works at amazon in the worm on a string department.  you tell him "oh okay, I work at hottopic.".

time skip

the date went well but you have to go. he offers you a ride home because he realized you only rode a bike. you accepted the ride home. and he drives you home. you  talk a bit on the way home but not too much. he gives you his phone number and you do aswell.

another time skip

you are infront of your house, he says "good bye, hopefully we talk again".
you walk into your house and you look at the time "oh wow it's already 9... how did time pass like that?"
you don't question it anymore and just go to bed.

ygaeou wake up three hours later. you check the time. "12:34"
you hear your cat scratching at your door. you open the door to see what your cat wants. turns out it's not your cat at all. its a small worm on a string. you pick it up and pet it. you say "oh uhh okay... I'll name you uhhhh Sabrina.."
sabrina is a white worm

~~to be continued~~