My Wish

I wish I could tell you things were great and that we lived happily ever after. I can't. Life happened. It's just a normal thing.

We had fun for a long time. I enjoyed my fuck feast with Katie and Lane.

We were great together the three of us. We had all learned the others turn ons as well as turn offs. We had gotten so comfortable with each other that there were no rules as far as who could be with who.

I was so busy going on with my life that I had managed to overlook one very important thing. Birth control. I had forgotten to get my shot. It was months past due!

I really didn't give it much more thought, just made a mental note to call the doctor the next day. After all, my gynecologist was over by Lane's office. I could meet him for lunch and make a day of it.

Lane and Katie got home from work and we had dinner and then went for a swim. We were talking what ifs and then it happened. When I said what if I'm pregnant, they both laughed at me.

I explained to them that I was actually serious. I seen the instant change in their behavior. I could tell they had the same questions going through their heads that I did.

How would this affect our lives as lovers? Would we ever have time to have a good fuck fest? How would Lane fell about pounding my pussy all night long while he knew a baby was growing inside me?

I made an appointment and went in for a test. Just as I suspected I was pregnant. I had to meet Lane and give him the news.

We went to lunch at a seafood place around the corner from his office. The smell of fish and shrimp made me sick. I couldn't even order. We were going to have to settle for the deli across the street.

Once we changed restaurants I was able to catch my breath again. I couldn't think of a clever way to tell him so right there in front of everyone I just blurted out I'm pregnant !

The look on his face wasn't what I expected at all. He was actually happy. Not just happy but glowing happy.

At that moment we started discussing if we wanted a girl or boy and all the things that go along with each one. The theme of the nursery, the schools he or she would attend and all the sudden we had to talk about the reality of our living situation.

We decided that we would fix the guest house up for Katie. She wasn't any trouble and would probably be a great help with a little one around the house.

We were all in agreement that things would have to stop and we would have to live a normal life for the sake of our child. So the changes started.

The pool house was made into a cozy garage type apartment. We decorated it as she wanted to and helped her get adjusted to her new set up.

The life we had been living was so much fun and we were all going to miss it. The time to play grown up was here. We couldn't help but reminisce and discuss all we had been through.

Our decision was made and we would have one final night of fun and then it would be over. We wanted to make it one lasting night. A farewell to the swingers life so to speak.

The mood was set and we were all in agreement. Anything goes tonight. If he wanted to fuck me and eat Katie at the same time, good. If he wants to fist fuck my pussy while sliding his dick in her that was fine too.

I was starting to realize I was more aroused than normal. This must be the hormonal thing I have heard about. It was like my clit was bulging and throbbing in anticipation.

We've got all night. Lets make it count!!!