Chapter 7

Tiger looked through the bars, waiting.
"Is she still trying to look for an Arctic Trooper?" Teeth whispered, thinking how stupid she was.
"Probably. Though I don't think we should question it," Owl replied back.
The two just watched as Tiger kept waiting.

Out of nowhere, the wall of the cell broke, revealing Crazy Dave and the others.
"Oh," said Tiger. "You guys made it."
Before any zombies could get them, the Cringe Crew quickly entered his vehicle before he drove off, leaving an empty cell with a hole in the wall.

♡♡♡♡

"Thanks for the rescue," Tiger said.
"Uncle Dave planned it all," Patrice said.
Owl awkwardly chuckled. "I didn't expect him to destroy the wall. I didn't think it could even break."
"The man sure is crazy," Teeth quietly muttered, playing Cookie Run on their phone.
Tiger was thinking to herself. She was disappointed that she wasn't able to befriend an Arctic Trooper, but she was glad they were saved.
"Tiger," someone quietly said to her.
"Tiger."
"Tiger!"
"What?"
She turned her head to look at Teeth.
"Do you know when we'll return to reality?"
"Of course not," Tiger said, sounding annoyed.
Should I tell Crazy Dave where we came from? Tiger wondered. Should I not? Would that affect dimensions?
Since she was no expert in dimension-traveling, she had no idea what to do.
What should I do?
Tiger looked out the window. She couldn't help but think something bad was going to happen. She felt like things were going to get worse now they were here.
But at least I have a change to be friends with my favorite zombie, she thought.

----

This chapter isn't that good lol