She.

She is in a dark place at the moment. She still knows how to laugh but she forgot how to enjoy. She rushes everything and she never holds in. She spills and she spills till theres no more to spill. And she is so exhausted and afraid. Most of all she is lost in a labrinth made out of dead ends. And it's hard to see when everything is dark. And her mind is so cruel. It's like a Tumor has sickend her brain. Slowly growing and erasing every bit of light she has. But what do you expect of a girl that never learnd how to hold on because all her dreams got crushed by everyone else telling her what is right and what's wrong. Now she can't decide what's good and what's bad cause her picture of truth got torn apart and all she wants is security of what she wants in live but it's so god damn hard to find it ! She doesn't see the light because her eyes are filled with hurt, anger, fear and loss that has been stored up all her liveand she doesn't know what to do with those feelings inside of her so it's just better to do nothing and to keep storing them cause maby someday they will disapear. So she hopes cause that's all she can do. But hope won't stop that Tumor called Depression cause it's cure is to find a way and she doesn't have enough hope to belive in that.

Depression.