Chapter 5

"C'mon," I urged. We shuffled on and sprinted through endless corridors and hallways and then there it was, the front door. I yanked it open to see the steps and outside world. Somehow running out but landing in a completely different room. It seemed to be the home of more of his creepy doll collection and a grand piano. The piano was a sleek black with not even a speck of dust on it. Jisung, having taken lessons, seated himself and gently lifted the fallboard. He tapped some of the keys. Satisfied with the tuning, he began to play. It was done with such ease that only one that plays an instrument would understand it. His fingers danced along the keys, letting the sounds control him. I had seen that calm look on his face countless times when he got caught up in what he was playing. I am surprised Mr. Yang didn't come to see what was going on.

The music started making me sleepy, so sleepy. All my worries washed away. Everything was okay. When the music shifted to something more sad, I felt the pain, the ache in my heart and deep within my bones, I hadn't noticed before. It felt oh so real. Everything just slowed down as I felt cracks forming in my heart and the music making me gush tears. I felt everything inside of me. Others disappointed in me washed over my thoughts. Angry faces swept through. All the bad things I had done were playing in my head like a slideshow.

Suddenly, It stopped. My heart mended. My tears stopped. Old memories stopped popping through my mind. Everything stopped. I also noticed Jisung's hand were floating above the keys once more.

"What did I do? You both looked so... broken," Jisung sobbed.

"I have no clue," I admitted.

"Maybe there's something wrong with the piano. Maybe it's magical," Jisung mumbled under his breath. We both looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Come on. Let's just get out of here," Changbin dragged us out. More doors were opened, but none of them led to what we saw they would lead to. The bathroom door from before led to a library. A door hidden behind a tapestry led to a closet. When we tried the dining room, we landed in a bedroom.

"Guys, I don't think the house wants us here," Jisung said with frightened eyes.

"Nonsense! You watch too many horror movies," Changbin laughed. As if on cue, the door slammed shut, just like in a cliche horror movie. We all let out guttural screams.

"Unless that was Lover Boy's ghost crush playing pranks on us, I don't think there was anyone there," Changbin bit his lip.

"Look who's scared now," Jisung taunted, even though he was cowering behind me. Then, someone in the shadows I hadn't noticed before came into my view.

Word Count: 481

Ooooh who shall it be???? I know who it is and you don't muahaha :3 I have no clue what to write in this a/n. Uhhh COME AT ME WITH YOUR FAVE SKZ SHIP :D One last (probably very short) chap to go.