Chapter One

(I'm so sorry.) 

Dib looks up at the lit, milky-blue sky. Blue particles scatter all over the place whenever he walks. Then, fireflies set fire to the night sky, a pleasant encounter. Dib's pupils glimmer, shades of blue presented with his silhouette. Including his long time crush, Cik. Dib and Cik went on a plethora of adventures together. Anytime Dib wants a buddy besides him, Cik is always there for the big headed human.

Dib then blushes at the possibility of Cik and Dib exchanging a kiss, specifically on the cozy slope. H e was impatient. Dib, out of nowhere clutches Cik's hand, forming a connection of the hands. He gazes down at the little irken, his face reddens over the human latching on to him like sticky gummed glue. Cik, trying to gather his thoughts, utters, "W-Wow, Dib. Getting a bit- comfortable.." Cik said apprehensively.

"I-I can stop if you want!-"

"No, no, it's fine." Cik then lets go of his hand. He peeks down at the soil. "I've never felt this type of compassion before. I never really had a long lasting friendship like this." Cik trembles in place. Dib blinked slowly, this is his chance to confess.

"Uh, Cik, you got a moment?"

Cik replies,"Oh, sure, Dib!

They huddled up in the field, Dib wraps his arm around Cik's abdominal area. Dib and Cik observe one another. Dib grins from ear to ear while lusting over Cik.

"So, what is it Dib?"

Dib gulps, then words spit out, "Have you ever heard of...Love?"

Cik's eyes open wide, "..No, not really. It's prohibited back on my planet." Dib's reaction was rather sappy, "You aren't on Irk anymore, you're with me." Cik looks rather confused. "What..."

Dib interrupts,"Dude, it means I love you! Head over heels, want to hold you and never let go. All of that because, yes, it's true. I have- I have-" he stutters, "I have a crush on you, Cik."

Cik sits there speechless, oblivious to what's going on. "Dib, I have no idea what you're talking about. But what does having a crush mean, exactly? Is it destroying your enemies?" Cik chuckles from being unaware. Dib also joins in,"Haha.. No, not really. It happens whenever you start hanging out with somebody for a really long time, get a sorta connection and catch feelings. I don't know how to explain it myself." Cik adds a comment to the conversation "So, from that definition, Norman is my crus-" Dib tries to dissolve the confusion,"OH NO, Cik. That's not what it is at all! Isn't he your family member?.." Dib says in a confused tone. Cik responds. "Yeah, I guess! And about 'catching feelings' are they another ghost?" Cik adds on, talking really fast and enthusiastically,"A monster? A supernatural human and wolf HYBRID??" Dib gets a little annoyed, but then sighs. "No, no, and no. I have no idea how to convince you, so here goes nothing." Dib covers Cik's small little hands with his medium-sized hand. He pulls Cik in, they shared a kiss. Cik pulls back. He looks... shocked. "Dib, I don't know what that was b-but I liked it." Cik smiles. Dib whispers to himself. Gosh he's so fucking adorable holy shit. "What was that?" Cik butts in. "Uhnothingatall." Dib sweats. "Okay, Dibby!~" he peaked Dib on the cheek, giggling.

They both started to laugh. That is until Zim shows up! "Zim what the hell are you doing here!?" Zim is at the bottom of the hill, looking repulsed. Gir is eating the grass, mimicking a cow. Zim then shouts, "That's so disgusting!! More disgusting than the worm baby himself! DIB!" Zim looks deep into Dib's soul, full of seethe. "Cmon, Gir, let's go somewhere else so we have to watch the human and irken MEASLING AROUND!" Zim packs his bags, drags Gir out of the beautiful site. Dib and Cik just look at eachother and said that Zim was a doofus and rambled about nerdy shit. An hour has passed, so it's time for them to head back home.