Chapter Twelve

When I finally reached my house, I was weak, I couldn't walk and I was tired. I locked my door and vowed that I will not be opening that door if its Eric. I literally locked my doors, crawled up the stairs with Genisis behind me and I got in my bed. What scared me the most was the casket and how the whole skeleton body fell out of it. And the smell just threw everything off, I couldn't believe my eyes and I started to cry.

***Back at the Recreation center ***

"Man what the fuck is this? A dead body? What are you going to do with this?" One guy said.

"I don't even know man! I thought there was something worth it besides the gold!" Eric said.

"Hey where that girl go?" The creepy man asked

They looked around the area only to see the back door opened and no sight of Winter. The other guy stayed back by the casket only to feel a small wind against his neck. He turned around only to see the fog dense back up again and it got so he couldn't see. The deep fog creeped around his body and he felt his bones grow weak. He started aching in his legs and the pain shot through his body.

"Ahhhh owww!!! Eric!! Eric!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!" He yelled.
He bones were popping out of his flesh, piercing through his skin, he screamed in agony as the fog had him in then air and was breaking his body into shreds.

Eric and the creepy man heard him screaming and ran back inside.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Arggggg!!" He screamed. His blood was splattering on the walls and on the floor. As his body started to drain of his blood. His head was the last left, his eyes popped out of his head and the blood from his eyes and his mouth spilled everywhere. The only thing left was his dried up skin and he was dead.

Eric and the creepy man ran to where the guy was, only to see his skin, his bones laying outside of his skin and his dried skull. Looking at the blood splatters, one thing caught there attention. The blood slowly traveled together and was moving towards the dead corpse that laid by the casket. When the blood reached the body, it covered the skeleton bones from head to toe.

"What's going on?" Eric asked the creepy man.

"This was not a good idea. The blood is being soaked through--" he stopped and they both looked.

Soon after the blood overflowed the corpse's body, the fog got dark and dark. On the body, the small set of lungs started to form and got bigger, the heart formed and started to slowly beat on it's own. The veins formed and the body was starting to make its shape. The skin never formed yet but the anatomy of the inside of a man formed right in front of their eyes.

"Man we gotta go!" Eric said. But the creepy guy never moved.

The inside of the skull formed a live brain that could be seen on the man's body. After the veins and all the organs formed. The shape of some pretty straight teeth formed but in skeleton form, no lips or and outside skill took form. Before time a whole man formed on the ground with no skin covering the body. The shape of almond eyeballs was the last to form and then there was a loud pitched scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

They ran out the door...and left the man screaming.

****At Winters House****

I was laying in my bed, crying because what I seen before me had frightened me. I cannot believe a whole dead corpse fell out the casket. Its haunting me and everytime I closed my eyes, I seen the corpse in my face. Out of nowhere a thunderstorm came and the rain came down hard. I got up and took my time to look out my window. The rain made the outside look unrecognizable, I couldn't see anything. Then here comes the thunder and I jumped. There was a knock on the door but I didn't hurry this time to answer it. I opened my curtain and looked down and there Eric was.