Chapter 1

This mainly shows the Veer plot. But here there is no vanwas track. Ruvya not yet married
Rikara happily married. They have consummated their marriage
Shivika is hell nervous at Veer's threat.
.
.
.
.
Everything was going well till Veer's entry. Here Shivomru and Anika was involved in solving the problem of Veer. While Omru completely forgot about their better halves , waiting for them. The four of them began to spend more time together which inturn hurts rivya but they didn't express it.
.
.
.
.
.
One morning
Rikara's Room
Gauri entered the room to wake  Omkara
Gauri: Omakaraji wake up its 8' o clock.You told na you have a meeting at 9.
Om stirs in sleep
Gauri sits beside the bed and pats him while he pulled her down and hugged her in his sleep
Gauri: Wake up its 8
Om jumps from his bed pushing gauri shocking her and shouts at her for not having called him. It hurts gauri.
Without saying anything he lashes to the washroom.

Meanwhile Rudra shouts at Bhavya for interfering in his personal affairs. Which hurts Bhavya.

After some time 
Shivomru along with Anika went for their mission Veer and the elders had gone for a wedding. Bhavya and Gauri was left alone at home.
Gauri was deep down in thoughts of  how her husband has a change in behaviour since last few days. He no longer value her.All his importance is only his Anika bhabhi and Shivaay Bhaiya. Meanwhile Bhavya came and sat besides her . But she didn't notice it.
Bhavya:  Bhabhi what are u thinking?
Gauri (no response)
Bhavya :Bhabhi???
Gauri (no response)
Bhavya shakes her she came back to earth
Gauri: ha Bhavya... Do you need something?
Bhavya: What happened to you.
Just then Bhavya noticed that she have tears in her eyes. Bhavya was worried.
Gauri cried hugging her.Bhavya also had tears to see her beloved bhabhi whom she loves the most in Oberoi Mansion to be in such vulnerable state.
Gauri : Bhavya... Om..kar..ajiii...( She fall unconscious)
Bhavya : Bhabhi Bhabi.... Open your eyes Bhabiiii....
Bhavya somehow carried her to room and called their family doctor.
Doctor after checking came out and smiled.
Bhavya: Doctor how is my bhabhi? is she alright?
Doctor smiled at her concern.
Doctor: Ya she is perfectly fine. She is pregnant.
Bhavya's happiness have no bounds. Doctor left from there. Bhavya ran towards her and hugged her and kissed her. Gauri was also happy.
She was eagerly waiting to tell to her Jatadhari. Bhavya told her to call.
She called Om.
(In Phone)
Gauri : Omakarajii.....
Om: Why the hell do you call me now.
Gauri get scared of the shouting. But regained some courage and said.
Gauri: I want to tell you something important.
Omkara (still angry): I don't want to hear anything. Nothing is important for me now other than the people for whom I am now engaged with. Even you have a place only after them.( It was actually a slip of tongue)
This was enough for gauri the phone slipped from her hands. As the phone was on speaker mode Bhavya also heard it she was broken inside but gathered some courage for the woman who is shattered. Then Bhavya remembered about Rudra's behaviour and understood that something is fishy in the behaviour of brothers. Both of them narrated their incidents and cried and both of them consoled each other.
And decided to find the truth behind the obros and their favourite bhabhi.