Chapter 5

I got let out of hospital the next day. The next day after the news that Ashley went missing with me. And I was in a lot of shock. I was scared as well. She went missing with me. Is it possible that the reason she went missing was because of me.

But other than that, it was a long boring day, filled with me taking MRI scans, reading up on my friends ‘files’. Basically just their name, when they were born, you know, normal things. It also came with pictures of them. And all my friends are pretty and popular. And then there’s Ashley… who’s still missing. And I also had to eat hospital food, unfortunately.

And it tasted like feet. It was absolutely disgusting.

So Neema snuck out and bought us McDonalds. And it was one of the best foods I have ever tasted, well I think so. I don’t know though. It was all fatty and greasy… delicious. And Neema and I talked, which was surprisingly interesting. But, I never got the boy out of my mind. I figured out he had brown hair. And I was so excited that I called up Noah and told him, and he told me that it was basically useless. Because, I mean, how many guys have brown hair? A lot apparently. And I don’t even know if he does have brown hair, so it’s useless information. But Noah still added it to the database. It probably says ‘possible brown hair-but still unsure of’. So my last day in the hospital was, all in all, a very boring day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay, guys, I know this chapter is like super bad but I can’t do the next chapters without it. I spent so long trying to make it sound better when you’re reading it but, sorry, no such luck. So, yeah, just know that this chapter is so bad :P lol sorry guys, but I promise the next chapters will be better. Thanks for all the support, and for all the comments :) it’s so cool!!!! And I have school now as well :( but I will try to update on the weekends, love ya all

ily

-Lauren