My Bestfriend Julian - Part 2

My phone vibrated. It was a text message from my Bestfriend Emma. Emma is great! I love her to pieces. I've known her for a few years and I couldn't ask for a better friend. Ironically she is a dancer for xfactor too, she's been dancing with them for about two years now. So it's great I get to work with her!

I pressed down the lock button on my phone, took my headphones out of my ears, got off my bed and walked over to Julian's room. The door was already opened so I walked in.

'Hey Courtney so I have a few song ideas, check this out' Julian said without taking a breath and then played a song.

I started bobbing my head to the music.

'I like it, it's got a good beat' I smiled

Julian stopped the music.

'So what's up?' Julian looked at me with his gorgeous eyes.

'Um, Emma wants me to go to the beach, so I was wondering what time you wanted me back for tonight?'

'Tonight?, oh right well.... We will head out around 6, so......'

'I'll be back for 5?'

'Sounds good' we both laughed.

I stepped outside and closed the front door. I needed some fresh air, I hadn't been out all week. I walked down the street with my iPod blaring 'little things' by One Direction. This song always made me feel better about myself. I started kicking a rock around and as I looked up I could see Emma waving at me. She was waiting at the bus stop.

35 minutes later and we had arrived at the beach. The bus ride was really quite. We didn't really talk much. I could tell Emma had something on her mind. We hopped off the bus and made our way down the foot path.

'So where do we wanna set up?' Emma asked.

'How about over there?' I suggested as I pointed directly in front of us.

We walked over and set a blanket down on the sand. It wasn't very busy for a Saturday. I took off my shirt to reveal my black tie dye bikini, as Emma revealed her red tie dye. We paid $6 bucks in Kmart for them. Bargain!!

'I need to be back for 5, Julian's taking me out somewhere tonight' I said as I started to apply sun cream.

'Julian's taking you out?' Emma said as she looked at me with a puzzled face.

'Not like that' I laughed.

'Of course not' Emma joined in laughing.

'Speaking of Julian, guess who made his audition?' I sat up and smiled.

'No way, your kidding, like for real? He actually made it through?'

'This isn't something I'd joke about' I laughed again.

Emma was suddenly all chirpy. I knew she liked Julian. She'd been crushing on him for ages. I just wish she'd tell me. It's not like I'd care. Although my best friend crushing on my other best friend would be a little weird.

(I know it's shorter than the first part but I hope you guys like it :) Twitter - @TheCollective_5 & @CourtneyRachel_ )