07

Blowjob
Tw⚠️: hurting, mention of blood

Cheryl went back upstairs and back to toni who was sleeping peacefully.

She went and got on top of her and began to kiss her on the cheek over and over to wake her up.

"Princess" Cheryl whispered moving Toni's hair out of her face. The girl didn't budge at all. She poked her nose and nothing.

The redhead gave up and laid beside toni letting her get her rest.

After awhile Toni woke up and smiled when she seen Cheryl laying beside her shirtless.

"Hey there" she said in a raspy voice moving closer to the girl laying her head on her chest.

"You had a good nap?"

"Mhm"

"Did you dream of me"

"No" toni said rubbing her eyes.

"That hurts that you didn't dream of me" Cheryl said moving toni off her and sitting up.

"I'm sorry" toni said getting up and sitting on Cheryl's lap hugging her.

"It's all good babes" the redhead said lifting Toni's head kissing her gently.

The brunette smiled as she deepened it. She groaned pulling away hearing a phone ring.

She seen it was her mother.

"I'm going to go answer this outside" she said getting of Cheryl, grabbing her phone, then leaving. "Yes mother"

"Where are you? I go to Kevin's and no one is answering the door"

"I-I'm not with him mom, i'm with another friend"

"What have I told you about making new friends Antoinette. They could be working for Cheryl"

"Mom how the fuck am I supposed to know when you and dad won't show me what she looks like?"

"Don't cuss at me young lady...and I will send you and photo of her since you wanna know"

Toni really really wanted to smack her mom even kill her. She was so done with her bullshit.

She heard a ding signaling she got a message and when she saw the photo her mouth dropped.

"This is the bitch you need to not be talking to and if you see her report it back to your dad and I"

"O-ok"

"You better be home today or next week" Toni's mom said before hanging up.

Toni took in a deep breath and jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"You alright?" Cheryl questioned.

"Yea never better" Toni said with a small smile. Toni thought ratting Cheryl out to her parents would make them love and care for her more. "I have to go"

"Why?"

"My mom wants me home today or next week" Toni said laying her head on Cheryl's chest.

"Oh but I'll miss my princess" Cheryl frowned.

"How about we have some fun before I go" the brunette said looking up and smiling.

"What kind of fun" Cheryl smirked.

"Us just chilling in the living room" Toni said going back in the house and sitting on the couch.

Cheryl came in as well and sat beside her turning the tv on.