Go Time

(Flare POV)

We still have our backs turned to Ojo as Wheels speaks. "It's not an it. It's a them!" Wheels exclaims and we turn and see more creatures. "The you better hurry!" Missy exclaims and I light my hands on fire and my hair becomes lit as well. "Come on everyone, time to show these guys what we're made of." Missy says. The creatures continue roaring and I glare at them. "Wildcard you have to keep those shields down!" I exclaim. "Don't worry Flare, I'm on it." Wildcard says. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do hmm? Turn into a bowling ball?" Ms. Granada questions. "Sure, if that's what I want. I can control my powers now. Working with Missy helped me realize I was so busy trying to prove everyone else wrong when I should have been concentrating on proving myself right. She believed in me. Plus I've always had someone there for me even before Missy came. Someone I am really close to. She believed in my and helped me out through out all of these years. Thanks Flare." Wildcard says and I smile. "No problem Wildcard." I mutter to myself still in my fighting stance. 

 "Everyone spread out!" Missy exclaims and we spread out. "Slo-mo attack! Guppy waterslide! Flare, fire ball!" Missy says and I nod. Slo-mo starts running towards the monsters and Missy pushes his back making his go faster by a bit. I then see Slo-mo go fast and beat up the monster at a fast pace and I grin.  I launch fire balls at another monster as Guppy uses her last bit of energy to make a monster stumble on water. "I'm running out of water!" Guppy exclaims and I turn back and I create streams of fire and I launch them at the monster. "Guppy, make ninja stars!" Missy exclaims and Guppy starts making ninja stars and I smile. "Noodles slingshot!" Missy exclaims and Noodles nods making a slingshot using well...Himself. "Somebody pull Noodles." Missy exclaims and Slo-Mo grabs his arms and pulls them back. Guppy then launches them to the slingshot and Slo-Mo releases it causing it to hit two of the monsters. We start cheering and Guppy continues using her powers. "I'm out, I need water." Guppy says. "Hey Guppy! This whole thing is covered in liquid metal. Liquid!" Wheels says and Guppy rushes over and manipulates it creating a shark, she then gets on and makes the shark attack two of the monsters. "Woo Go Gupps!" I exclaim as she gets off. "Go!" Guppy says and the shark goes under taking the monsters with it. "Not so fast!" Ojo says making two monsters on two sides. "Noodles make a tightrope!" Missy says and Noodles does just that. "Somebody go into the center and draw them in." Missy says. We were all about to volunteer. "No wait, I have to do this." Missy says and we step back. "I can do this." Missy says and I smile at her optimism. 

Missy then starts climbing towards the center and I sigh shakily. She looses her balance occasionally but she gains it back. Missy then waves the monsters over and the go onto the rope. Missy then motions for Noodles to cut the rope and Noodles nods and lets go as Missy and the monsters fall. "Noodles!" I exclaim and he stretches his arm and catches Missy bringing her back up. She then gives a thumbs up to Noodles and he returns it. I run to Missy and I hug her. "Don't ever do that again, I can't lose my friend." I say. We let go and we run to Wheels. "How's it going Wheels?" Missy questions. "Great, all we have to do is swap out the ignition chamber's motherboard, with one that'll tell the device it launched even when it didn't. That way we fooled it-" Wheels was cut off by Noodles. "Dude, just tell us how long." Noodles says. "Oh. Now long. Now put it into the ignition chamber up there." Wheels says. Noodles nods and grabs it stretching his arm but Ojo draws a tentacle knocking it out of Noodles hands. "Oh no." Missy says. "Noodles!" Missy says and Noodles stretches his arm. "I can't reach!" Noodles says. "It's too high to jump." Face-maker says. "Nobody would ever survive that fall." Missy says. "I can." Slo-mo says slowly. "Slo-mo?" Missy says and Slo-mo jumps. "Slo-mo! Rewind stop him. Reverse it!" Missy says. "Hold on. I think he knows what he's doing." Rewind says. "We're running out of seconds." Missy says and we see Slo-mo at the bottom, he grabs the motherboard and shows us and we cheer. "Uh guys, how are we gonna get him back up here?" Wheels questions. I smirk and I look up. "Wildcard! We need you right now!" I say. "On my way!" Wildcard says. After a second he appears next to me and my eyes widen. "Dude! You actually teleported!" Face-maker says and he and Wildcard high five. "Get down there, quick." I say and Wildcard nods. He teleports down there then flies back up. "Yes!" I exclaim. "Yeah!" Noodles exclaims. 

Wildcard and Slo-Mo come with the motherboard. "Now swap the motherboards up there!" Wheels says and Noodles grabs the motherboards then swaps them, but we were one second late. Alarms were blaring and I gasped. "What's happening?" Missy questions. "The takeover is happening." Ojo says as the pyramid opens showing a golden glow. Then our parents show up and we smile. I walk over to Guppy and I pick her up as we smile at our Mom's and Dad's. "Wait. So our parents were in the pyramid all along?" Missy questions then she goes towards Ojo. "But I don't understand." Missy says and the President and Ms. Granada show up behind Ojo with smiles. "What's the takeover?" I question holding Guppy still. "The takeover of power. From your parents" Ms. Granada says. "You see, the next generation is always an improvement from the last." Ms. Granada says.