"bye kuroo" - chapter 1 out of 20

BEEP BEEP BEEP You reach your hand to put your alarm on sleep. BEEP BEEP BEEP This time it wasnt the alarm.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP Cmon (your nickname)-chan! We gotta go!" Your brother Kuroo wakes you up.

"10 more minutes!!" Your mom heads upstairs to check on you two "Tetsurō Kuroo! Just because you have volleyball practice does not mean you have to annoy your sister!"

Kuroo immediately leaves your room. "Mom, Its ok.. I'll be down in a minute." Your mom leaves the room.

You take a clean shower and grab your bracelet Kenma gave you. You quickly follow Kuroo to the highschool which was 20 minutes away.

"20 minutes is soo long! I shouldve stayed home." You break a sweat. "You have to go! You're basically apart of the whole team"

You look away to see the radiant sun burn your eyes. 'I shouldve brought sunscreen.'

"KUROOOO HOW MUCH LONGERR" He ignores you as hes walking.

You see Kenma from the corner of yor eye. "Im gonna go! Bye kuroo!" You run to Kenma "MOM WILL KILL ME IF I LOSE YOU!"

"Hey Kenma! Lets g- whos this?" You see a redheaded boy who looks very excited. "Im Shoyo Hinata!"

'Oh he must be from Karasuno' You introduce yourself talking about volleyball. "Lets go (your nickname)-chan! Hey Kenma!"

You and Kenma wave bye to Hinata. He gives you a big smile and waves too. When you arrive, you didnt expect to see so many people.

"Kon'nichiwa! Watashi no namae Sugawara" You looked confused as you never knew Japanese your whole life. "Kanojo wa eigo o hanashimasu" Kuroo said.

"Oh! Sorry. What im saying is Hello! My name is Sugawara." You werent that confident to talk to new people. You stayed quiet.

"Ahahah. Sumimasen, kanojo wa sukoshi hazukashigariyadesu." Confusing as it is you seem to get distracted by Sugawara.

Looking at his unique hair and eyes. "Sis, do you like hi–" You close his mouth before he could say anything.

"We have to go! Bye Sugawara." You leave with Kuroo.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR." Kuroo argued with you while the teamates watched

"ALSO DAD WOULDNT LIKE YOU HAVING A BOY–" Once again, since Kuroo is annoying you close his mouth shut.

They start the game. You sit down and relax while eating the lunch your mom prepared. 'How did he miss that shot? It was so easy!'

You begin talking in your head about how they do it wrong but didnt realize a fellow member got hurt.

"Oi! Watashi no imōto wa kare o okikaeru koto ga dekimasu." Kuroo said out loud to the other teams coach.

Kuroo drags you to the failed teammates place and it starts. Your palms start sweating as you dont know what position you are. You assume you're the wing spiker.

"HEY! YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BLOCKER!" A member said.

A blocker? You can jump but not THAT high. You close your eyes and jump as far as you can. People started cheering. But for who?

You open your eyes to see that you blocked it! You all celebrate but it seems the other team looks.. what do you call it. Depressing?

"Hey! Nice job Shoyo." Hinata immediately remembers you.

"Y/n! You didnt tell me you were competing against us."

"Well not REALLY competing.. just watching."

"BOKE HINATA! YUKO!" A blackhaired boy holding his bag calls.

"Coming King! I mean Kageyama! Bye Y/n-san." Hinata goes with 'Kageyama' to the exit while some of his teammates stay.

"Hi y/n-chan!" Its Sugawara again. "You did really good with the block before. You should even teach Tsuki!"

"Tsuki? Whos Tsuki?" He realizes hes never introduced you to his members. "Oh! Apologies. Ive never introduced you. Cmon! Im sure Kuroo doesnt mind"

You go to Kuroo while he packs his stuff. "Hey um.. Kuroo?"

"What" Kuroo sees Sugawara behind you smiling. "Im gonna stay here a little longer."

"Are you sure you dont like Su–" You close his mouth AGAIN. "I DONT. Now please answer quickk"

"Fine. 5pm curfew." You beg Kuroo to make it longer and finally he says something. "OK OK NO LONGER THAN THIS. 8PM."

"Ok, Bye kuroo!"