Some of Beytale diffrent(including forms)

Valt in genocide route: Instead of waiting in the throne room, he go to the judgement hall and battle the human before Free.

Appearance: Wearing a red cape, a knight suit with a magic staff (turn into sword when used the sword magic), 6 human souls around him and his right eye glowing blue-gold color.

Magic in the genocide route: Summon swords, swing swords, absorb HP, KARMA, control souls.

Free in genocide route: Like Sans expect he's wearing Rantaro's jacket behind him with a gold-red glowing left eye.

Magic in genocide route: Absorb HP, KARMA, summon laser beams, dragon blaster and fly.

Dante in genocide route: Diffrent from Flowey, he from his Bluey form turn into his normal form, with a dark rainbow aura surround him.

Magic in genocide form: Summon dark rainbow stars, summon devil-dragon blaster, control the human's soul and fly.

- Disbelief Dante (0.0000000001% to meet Dante and Delta in their Papyrus and Sans role, only happens in genocide route, Free and Rantaro died in the ruins because Shu killed them): Just like Disbelief Papyrus.

Appearance: He's wearing Delta's jacket with a six-pointed star necklace that Delta gave him, his left eye glowing blue-red color.

Magic: Summon rainbow stars, rainbow beam, dragon blaster, KARMA, absorb HP, fly and control human's soul.

Delta in genocide route: Unlike Chara, Delta is the final boss you'll battle.

Magic: Summon stars, devil blaster, magic, swing scythe and absorb LOVE.

If you win, you'll get 99 LOVE, but he'll just appear again and reset.

If you lose, he'll make a scary face like Chara then take your soul and reset.

Lui the secret boss (0.0000001% to meet him): He'll appear after you kill Valt in neutral route then battle you (Valt always prepare to kill you).

Magic: Summon ice, dragon blaster, freeze your soul and fly.

Disbelief Rantaro(0,0000000001% to meet him in genocide route, only appear after you kill Free in Snowdin): Like Disbelief Papyrus.

Appearance: Wearing Free's cape?, have a orange-gold glowing left eye.

Magic: Summon fire hurricane, monster blaster, KARMA, absorb HP and fly.