Bente Kwatro

The party had ended after hours of sharing stories with each other and spending most of it together as they knew this might be going to not happen after a long time again.

Jeno is thankful that Jaemin made this thing possible.

After all the visitors had left the house. And Renjun already picked Shotaro up. 

The only one that's left is Jeno with Jaemin and of course Sungchan.

Jaemin promised to gift his other surprise to Jeno after the party and yeah that's what he's been doing right now.

He's been busy with his thoughts when suddenly Jeno hugged his waist from behind and kissed his cheeks

"Thank you so much love"

Jaemin leaned his body and rested his head on Jeno's shoulder

"Are you happy?" he asked

"Yes very much happy but I thought you still have some surprise for me yet?"

Jaemin removed Jeno's hand from his waist and turned around to face him

"Come with me in the living room" He said and pulled Jeno's hands and went in  the living room and sat on the couch

"I wanted you to prepare yourself okay? Because I'm going to tell you the thing I've been hiding you from all this time" said Jaemin looking straightly into Jeno's eyes

"Why? You're making me nervous love" said Jeno and let out a nervous laugh

Jaemin held Jeno's hands

"Just prepare okay" 

"Okay okay just tell it already"

"Jeno, actually the truth is.... we're ex-fiancés"

Jeno's eyes widened in shock

"W-what do you mean by that?" 

"You got into a severe accident before right?"

"Yeah"

"When you woke up you suddenly can't recognize me you suffered into an amnesia Jeno"

"W-what? But I-I can remember clearly my family and friends"

"That's the thing Jeno, you remember everyone else but not me" said Jaemin and looked on the ground and bit his lower lip

"J-Jaemin? H-how did I forget about you? I can't remember a single thing about us before. The only thing I remembered is when Donghyuck introduced me to you. And why did you not introduce yourself to me?"

"It's because I don't want you to be shocked and seeing you slowly getting healed is okay to me. Honestly, I was about to tell you but I need to stay in America so I didn't have a chance to tell you and when I came back here, you and Renjun were already in a  relationship"

Jeno can't say anything. He was shocked by this whole revelation from Jaemin. He can't remember how and why he forgot about his ex-fiancés. Heck, he promised to marry Jaemin before but he can't remember how and when. He totally forgot about him and he's guilty of that. His hurt ached for Jaemin knowing that he had suffered so much because what happened made him more guilty.

He then engulfed Jaemin in a hug.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry love. I didn't know. I don't have any idea. No one told me about it. How can I completely forgot the one I love?" 

Jeno started to cry because of the pain. A pain he felt for Jaemin. He can't forgive himself for it.

"Don't think about it too much Jeno. It's all in the past now"

"But I forgot about you love. I can't forgive myself. You suffered too much because of me. I'm sorry"

Jaemin pulled from the hug and cupped Jeno's face

"Jeno don't worry about it 'kay? I'm okay already and you're with me now."

"But still Jaemin I-"

"It's okay Jen. I'm already over it and besides, I still have to tell you something?"

"What is it?"

"Wait I'll just call Sungchan"

"Okay love"

"Wait for me here" said Jaemin and pecked Jeno's lips before standing up and called his son from his room

Jaemin came back to the living room with Sungchan.

Sungchan went running towards Jeno's direction and jumped in his lap and hugged him

Jeno returned the hug and looked at Jaemin

"I love you daddy welcome home" Sungchan said

Jeno's heart skips a beat at what the child called him. He usually calls him uncle and today he keeps on calling him daddy

"I love you too baby"

"Tell him baby" Jaemin said to his son

Sungchan pulled from the hug and looked at Jeno

"Dada told me you're my real dad"

Jeno felt like everything stopped at that moment.  He looked at Jaemin confirming what the child told him and Jaemin smiled at him and nodded. He then returned his gaze at Sungchan and becomes teary.

"M-my son" he uttered and once again hugged the boy and cried

"I'm sorry baby I didn't know"

"It's okay dad I love you"

"I love you too son" he said and kissed the crown of his son.

He can't believe all the things that happened today. First, his family and friends came today to welcome him. And then Jaemin told him about their past. And now he learned that Sungchan is his son.

He's crying because of happiness. Too much happiness. He just felt bad because he didn't know that two of the most important persons in his life were suffering because he's not there but now he'll be willing to fulfill all of the days he was not beside them.

Jaemin went to them and joined in the hug.

His family is complete now as well as his life is.