how many times do i have to say it

As it's been a few days we were in spain, it was finally time to go home. I decided to make it easier and let paul come with us on the jet.

I carried Chaz up the jets stairs. I wouldn't normally do this but he was passed out. I took him to a little section where there were beds and laid him down.

I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers through his bright blonde hair. I covered him up with blankets and made sure he was all warm.

I placed his favorite bunny under his arm. I smiled and left to go sit next to stupid.

"He still asleep?" Gee gee looked up at me and I nodded.

"Of course, he sleeping with his bunny and everything" I smiled.

Pauli was sitting across from us. "I'm going to go take a nap, dont you dare fight with paul.." Gee gee said as she got up.

"I won't, I promise stupid" I rolled my eyes and gee gee went to take a nap.

The room filled up with awkwardness and silence. I looked over to paul and smiled as she was staring out the window.

Her big red curls were perfect and her eyes shined when the light hit them. I wonder if she was thinking about me.

"Will you stop staring at me" she slowly turns her head and looks at me.

"I wasn't staring at you...I was drifting off in space" I adjust myself.

"Sure you were.." she rolls her eyes.

"Why would it matter if I was staring at you or not..?" I get up and sit next to her.

"Its a bit creepy...that's why" she moves herself a little away from me.

"Well I'm sorry...just couldnt help it...you looked so cute.." I look down and sigh.

"I'm sure I did..what do you want cher..." I shrug my shoulders.

"I want nothing.."

"Then go back to your seat and leave me alone" she starts to get teary.

"What's your deal..what's wrong" I put my hand on her thigh.

"Nothing...just leave me alone!" She snaps and pushes my hand off.

"Okay...sorry" I get up and slowly walk back to my seat and sit down.

"No...I'm sorry.." she turns her head back to the window.

"Didn't mean to snap at you..."

"I understand..."

The rest of the time being on the jet was silence..barely anyone talk or even did anything.