detention

-wherein jungwon gets stuck in detention and meets ni-ki along with 5 others

"Yang Jungwon! You are late again!" The teacher yelled, scolding the 16 year old male, "I'm sorry Mrs. Lee, I promise I'll come to school on time"

Mrs. Lee slowly removed her glasses, cleaning it with a cloth before wearing them once again, "This better not happen again."

Jungwon sighed and slowly walked back to his seat, he looked to his left and noticed a blond haired boy staring at him.

Jungwon was walking around the school hallways, trying to find the empty classroom that the teacher wanted him to stay in for detention.

He opened the door and noticed 6 other boys staring at him, including that blond haired male from his Math class.

Jungwon gulped, feeling intimidated by their stares, "H-hi.. I'm J-Jungwon." He spoke, his words coming out as a stutter

The brownish- reddish haired male smiled, he got up from his seat and approached the younger squishing his cheeks. "Aigoo you're so cute~" He cooed.

Jungwon noticed an angry blond haired Korean-American man staring at him, "I-I think you should s-stop...your boyfriend over there looks really mad.."  Jungwon said while pointing at the Korean-American male.

"Ahh, Jay..stop staring at him like that. You're scaring him" The taller male whined. The blond haired male who's name was apparently Jay nodded and let out a soft "sorry"

"Anyways, I'm Lee Heeseung.." He said while shaking Jungwon's hand.

"Oh I've heard a lot about you! The girls in my class really like you and want you to marry them!" Jungwon said while letting out a soft chuckle, causing Jay to grunt. Jay got out of his seat and wrapped his arms around Heeseung "Tell those girls in your class that Heeseung is mine" He muttered, kissing the older male on the cheek.

Suddenly a pair of hands covered Jungwon's eyes "Shhh, you guys are tainting the child's eyes." The male spoke, with an Australian accent.

Jay rolled his eyes, dragging Heeseung with him walking back to his desk.

The Australian male slowly removed his hands from Jungwon's eyes "I'm Jake, and that guy over there near the window that's Sunghoon." Once Sunghoon heard his name called, he turned his towards Jake's direction and waved at Jake and the younger male.

"Those two over there that's Ni-ki and Sunoo, Ni-ki is from Japan and he's a new student..I'm surprised he already got in trouble on his first day here"

'Oh so that's what his name is..." Jungwon thought to himself, remembering how Ni-ki was staring at him earlier in class.

The door knob clicked and a teacher walked in. "Phone in the bucket" All 7 of the boys took out their phones putting all of them in the bucket.

All of them started talking to get to know each other.

"So how did you guys get detention?" Jake asked. "I was caught sleeping in class since I didn't get enough sleep last night." Jake added.

"Me and Heeseung were found skipping class to go on a date, it was kinda my idea so I don't think it's fair that Heeseung is here." Jay spoke, hugging his boyfriend.

"I was late for school.." Jungwon muttered

"Sunghoon and I got into a dumb arguement and we ended up fighting in the hallway."

"What about you Ni-ki?" Everyone turned their heads to look at Ni-ki.

"I...uhhh, I got blamed for something I didn't do." Ni-ki said while putting on his hood.

Days past and Jungwon grew closer and closer to the boys, especially Ni-ki but these days Ni-ki started distancing himself from Jungwon. This caused Jungwon to be upset since he admired Ni-ki, he liked him. Wait scratched that he loved him.

Ni-ki was sitting on a bench in the school plaza, eating sushi when suddenly a familiar dark haired male sat next to him. "Ni-ki, can we talk?" Jungwon asked with a soft tone, Ni-ki looked at Jungwon putting his food down. "Yeah sure." Ni-ki said with a blank expression.

"Why are you ignoring me, these past few days I've been hurt since you kept ignoring me...did I do something wrong?" Ni-ki looked away biting his lip, "Ni-ki, is there something I did wrong? Do you not like me?" Ni-ki sighed and looked at Jungwon. "You see...the reason why I've been ignoring is because I wanted to get rid of my feelings for you." Jungwon looked at Ni-ki with wide eyes "You see, I've liked you for a long time already, I know I'm a coward for not telling you...because I thought you'd hate me and not want to be my friend anymore."

Jungwon smiled and kissed Ni-ki's cheek. Ni-ki looked at Jungwon with a shocked expression, "I like you too Ni-ki." Jungwon giggled, hugging Ni-ki tightly, Ni-ki paused for a moment before wrapping his arms around the older male, hugging back.