Mr. Right /1/

++ Mr. Right ++

++ -imsofab ++

Chapter One

Denise Eli Quincy's Point of View

"Ugh.That bitch is really,ugh!Getting into my nerves." i complaint as i wash my uniform's sleeves.

Well,Taylor Aines,the bitchiest of the bitches,just poured a tropical fruit juice in my uniform.Like,seriously?!That was sticky!I feel like im going to kill her.

I went out of the restroom and ran as fast as i could because duh,its 9:00am and im obviously late 30 minutes because obviously my class starts at 8:30am!

Im sooo gonna kill that bitch.

"Im sorry im late."

"Youre 30 minutes late." the professor said and i just rolled my eyes at her.

Cant she see that i have my own watch?!

"I know." I mumbled as she turned her back at me.

I sat at the back since im late and my beloved classmate just occupied my seat infront.

How nice.

The professor started asking about: How was Magellan killed?

Like seriously?!She's asking us that question?!Like,duh?!Are we already born that time?

Ugh.

What are this people's problem?

They're quite insane for a while.

Tss.

////

The bell rang and thank God.There is really peace in this world.I saw my bestfriend running upto me.

"Hey Eli!"She approached me while running.

"Hey,Zaine"  and smiled at her.

I thought she's going to hug me but--"Gross!" i shouted as i rub the palm of my hand on my cheeks.

She just kissed me!

Like wtf?

I looked at her seriously in her green eyes."Tell me the truth,Zaine,are you a lesbian?I'll accept if you are but please---"

"OF COURSE NOT!IM TOO PRETTY TO BE LESBIAN!"

Okay.

"I'll support you for not giving up your supernatural confidence in yourself,sis." And we just laughed at my remark.

////

"Oh my gosh.Let's go." i looked at Zaine.She looks nervous looking in that direction.

"Why?" i asked,curious.

"Just lets go!My brother might see me.here."

WAIT WHAT--- "YOU HAVE A BROTHER?"

"Ugh yeah."

"Since when?!" I asked unconsciously because in the 2 years we've been bestfriends,i never knew she have a brother.I never saw her brother.

"What's up with your weird question Eli?Of course since im still in the making!"

"Where he is?Why do we have to hide from him?"i asked her while looking through the bushes.

"There,"he pointed out the red haired guy who stunned in the whole park---

Why...

Why..

...is he hot?

"And we're hiding from him because he's crazy!" she whispered but i dont bother.Im sooo feeling the heat right here not jist because of his red hair.Gosh---

"What is his name?"I asked her unconsciously.

"He's Right."

I rolled my eyes at her."Im not asking if he is wrong or right,sis,im asking what is his name---"

"I said his name is Right!Right as in Left and right."

"Oh." that is the only word escaped from my mouth.

Why is his name a direction?

Weird.

Quite weird.

"Wait--",Zaine interupted,"Tell me,Eli,do you find him hot?"

I blushed.

"Oh,silence means yes."

My eyes widened "Of course no---"

"You cant deny."

I just heaved out a sigh.She really knows.me alot."I know."

But..

Still..

Im feeling hot.

++++++++++++

So how was it?Oh god.I'm into.trouble of typing im so sorry for the typos.