I cri 👁💧👄💧👁

It was field day, me and the gang were sitting on the bleachers. We were just talking as we normally did. Me and Rodrick have been together for a few months now.
"Hey guys I'm going to go get some food wanna come?" Asked Winnie. Aaron and Angel nodded in agreement. "You guys coming?"
"No not right now, I'm not hungry. Maybe I'll meet you guys later," said Rodrick, shaking his head.
"I'll stay with him then," I said. "Besides I had a big breakfast today."
"Ok you two love birds have fun!" Exclaimed Angel. I stuck my going out at her in a teasing manner. After they walked away Rodrick turned to me.
"Good I was hoping you would stay, I wanted to get some alone time with you today," said Rodrick, going red in the face.
"Yeah that's what I thought," I said with a giggle, "what did you want to talk about?"
"Well nothing really. I just wanted to hang out," he said, "I never really get to spend one on one time with you in person. There's always other people around."
"Yeah I get that," I said, "I've missed you a lot lately. I mean we still call, but it's not the same."
"Yeah me too." I leaned my head on his shoulder.
"I love you," I said, looking up at him. I saw that sparkle in his eyes that happens very rarely. The sparkle that only happens when he is truly happy. I smile a little bit. I take pride in knowing that I am often the cause for said sparkle.
"I love you too, y/n" he said looking at me. He leans forward and gives me a kiss, the sparkle getting stronger for just a millisecond. That's when Radu came over...
"Hey you twoooo!" He yelled. The sparkle that once made his eyes look bright emerald green then disappeared. Leaving behind a less saturated version in its wake. Me and Rodrick scooted a little but apart. Radu saw his opportunity. He wedged his way in between us and put an arm on each of our shoulders. "So what have you guys been up to? I heard you were together is that true?" Neither of us responded. We just kind of looked at each other awkwardly. Waiting for him to leave. This was the first time we had gotten to see each other in a good while and Radu was ruining it. At least we got the moment that we shared. I saw Angel, Winnie, and Aaron walk around the corner with plates in there hands. They saw Radu with us.
     "Hey Radu screw off leave them alone," said angel as they approached us.
     "Only if you do the renegade," he replied."
     "Hey kid," said Winnie in a serious tone, "scram."
     "Finnnneeeee," he complained as he got up from the bench. "I'll see you two, laterrr" he pointed at the both of us as he spun around and walked away.
     "Good now that he's gone we got you two burgers because you have to eat," said Winnie handing us plates. We heard hands as we ate and talked. A small moment, but a good one.
...
THE END