Hong Bin- Smut

A/N: Yeah, Hong Bin is my bias, but still request him. This is for me. Keke

______________________________________

                  - Amara P.O.V -

Hong Bin is my best friend, but to be completely honest, I wish we were more. I sighed at the thought of us not being together. I'm usually not the guys type. I'm shy, short, and very cold to others I don't know. All in all, I don't blame them. I was currently at home studying for a health class. My parents went out for dinner, since they didn't wash dishes, but instead of them taking responsibility, they blamed it on me. Typical. 'Zz zz zz zz' My phone started to vibrate. I curiously unlocked my phone and saw a message from Hong Bin.
Hong Binnie:
  Hey, Amara. What are you doing? I'm really bored... :(
Sent 5:10 pm

I chuckled. He is so cute, yet so hot.

Me:
I'm studying, and aren't you supposed to be with Eliza?
Sent 5:12 m

Hong Bin has been dating Eliza for 4 weeks and they always fight. She's always wanting him to buy her stuff. He never see's me much because of that bitch! I wish he would open his eyes and realise that I lov- 'Zz zz zz zz'
Hong Binnie:
She broke up with me over text. I really love her. She said that I'm always hanging out with you, and constantly talking about you, but I realized something I should've noticed a long time ago...
Sent 5:14 pm

'What is he talking about?' I thought a bit hurt...

Me:
What is it? Tell me. I'm always here for you.
Sent 5:14 pm

I was so curious, what did he mean?

I got another text almost instantly.

Hong Binnie:
I realized the one I really love.... is you. Amara, I love you.
Sent 5:14 pm

I felt a my stomach twist with happiness! And my heart beat it's way out of my chest! I focused back to reality and texted back.

Me:
Omo~ Hong Bin I love you too, so much!
Sent 5:16 pm

After I sent it I heard a knock coming from the living room. I opened it, slightly scared. Next thing I know, I'm in someones arms, as they kiss my neck. I immediately noticed who it was. Hong Bin. I gave him more access and quietly moaned. He bit my neck leave a mark. I could feel it. He layed me on the couch and took off my 'Famous Last Words' band tee. My turquoise bra, that was laced at the bottom was shown. I blushed Scarlett red, as he stared at my chest. I closed my eyes. I opened them again. He was already shirtless, making me blush darker. Hong Bin licked his lips and kissed at my chest, sweetly. He was quick, so I didn't know he relieved me from my bra. Next where my shorts and underwear. I was naked and Hong Bin wasn't, at least yet. I unbuckled his belt and yanked it off, throwing it somewhere far. He seemed a bit surprised. He finally took his pants off, but he purposely took his boxers off slowly. I whined. "Hong Bin, I need you. Please." I whimpered and shifted underneath him. He took them off. I didn't waste a second to fit his member in my mouth. He grunted, shallowly. I slowly bobbed to tease him. Little curses of pleasure, left his mouth. I pulled off not wanting him to cum. I wanted him so badly. Hong Bin lifted me up above his member and viciously forced me to fit him. I screamed in pleasure and pain. It hurt so bad, but felt so good. He had me screaming his name, louder and louder, with every thrust he gave off. I was close to my climax. "Ho-hong Bin! I'm so close!" He smirked at my words. One last thrust, that was all it took. I climaxed, as did he. He panted and pulled out, making me moan softly.  "Will you be my girlfriend?" He aksed still slightly panting. I looked at him, and questioned, playfully, "Are you stupid! Yes, of course!" I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: How was it? Tell me what I need help on?