Chapter 13

Elizabeth Pov

Meliodas told me he wants to take me somewere today. He gives me some clothes to wear because its a date!

He went to go change in zeldris' room while I changed in our room. He gave me a beautiful light pink dress to wear. The top was a lightish pink with  buttons each a diffrent shade of pink. It had long sleves that went to my wrists. The skirt of the dress was a light pink and it was nice and flowy. I put it on a did a little twirl in it.

After that I tied my hair into a somewhat ponytail, after that I was ready.

(Her outfit) (ok but also can we talk about how cute she looks in this photo)

I slipped on some whilte flats diane gave me and headed out to wait for him.

He came out wearing a white button up and black pants with brown shoes. He just stared at me for awhile. Begore clearing his throat, "elizabeth, you look amazing!" He tells me.

"Oh uh thank you! You look nice too" I tell him. "Come on Im taking you somewere special" he smiles and hold out his hand. I gladly take it and we started making are way to the destnation.

We walked out of the castel and into the forest. It was a lovely day outside, it was sunny but there was also some wind.

Then I realized the place he was taking me. He was going to take me to where we first met.

I was correct! "We are here" he tells me as we walk near the lake where ae met.

"This is where we met" I smile. "Yeah, I thought you would like it" he smiles. "We have people taking care of your sister. So dont worry" he tells me. "Thanks your the best" I tell him.

"Mmm, no you are my sweet ellie" he smiles and pulls me near him. He ends up triping and we start to fall backwards. We fall in the grass him on top of me. "You ok?" He asks me. I nod and he helps me up.  "Hehe sorry bout that" he giggles.

"Its fine" I smile at him. We sit there and talk for awhile about many things. It was fun, after that we headed back.

Hope you liked it 🙃

P.s the dads not dead. Im not that mean,

Stay safe,

midnight_flxwers