« 2 »

Mikan Yukihara』

You won't believe us if we told you our adventure since day 1. It was like a fairy tale. But with lots of bad guys and heroes.

Today will be my most unforgettable moment in my life as I'll be married with the person I truly love.

I was applying some make up when suddenly the door open.

"Huh?  Wh- mmphhh?!!"

I didn't know who kidnapped me. It happened so fast. And my world turned black.

Normal POV

Nonoko was at Mikan's door. She knocked a few times. But got no answers from inside. She thought maybe Mikan couldn't hear the knocking. So she calls Mikan's name.

"Mikan?"

No answer.

"Mikan, Are you okay?"

As she opens the door, her face is filled with shockness. Mikan was nowhere in sight.

"Mikan!  Mikan!  Where are you Mikan!"

Nonoko was in panic. Super panic. She didn't know what to do. She almost tried to call Hotaru in instinct but remembered the the said woman was nowhere to be found, so she called the other raven haired friend.

"Natsume!  Mikan's gone!  She's not in her room!"

"WHAT?!"

Natsume shouted. Nonoko pulls her cellphone away from her ear. Maybe she needs to go to the doctor later to check her ears.

"We must search for her!  Go and tell the others and the students to look for her!"

"Got It"

Natsume Hyuuga

I was super shocked when Nonoko told me Mikan has disappeared. She won't escape of course. But who wants to kidnap her? No one hates her. Well, from my perspective.

"Everyone!  Please help me look for Mikan!  She's not in her room!"

Students and teachers all quickly searches for my dear soon to be wife. She was nowhere in sight. Who would dare to kidnap her?

*RING* *RING*

"Who is this?"

"It's someone who kidnapped your precious bride"

"Where is Mikan you bastard?! "

My anger was piling up. This person has kidnapped my Mikan on our wedding!

"Well... I'll tell you If you could answer my question"

"Okay!  What's your question?"

"Your lovely bride is at a place where no one knows except you and me... This place is your favorite place and your secret place with her...I'll give you 10 seconds to guess"

Where...... Where is the place....

10...

9...

8...

Where... Where is my favorite place..

7...

6...

5...

Where... Where is my and her secret place?

4...

3...

2...

Ah!  It's there!

"It's the Sakura tree!"

"Correct"

Yes!

"I'll return her... But... Her memories is erased half of it... She will still remember you guys and her mission to find Hotaru but there will be some precious memories of her that will be erased"

"As long as she is back with us!"

"Well wait for 10 minutes"

"Fine"

TO BE CONTINUED