𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝗢𝗞 𝘀𝗼...𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗔 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿!!

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗔 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿!!

As many of you may have guessed it...Yes it is about the ongoing hate on Jimin.

Some of you are unaware about it, so basically what happened was there was hate thrown on jimin through comments and different mediums, it included rape comments, and jimins past was brought up which included his eating disorder. Apparently, Jimin saw those and some of armies began assuming it is Nctzens who threw the hate.

Let me make you all aware that there are toxic fans in all the fandoms so just implying them on Nctzens is bullshit. Stop blaming them for no reason.

It is not even revealed whether they are Nctzens or not.I am not a Nctzen so if you were gonna say that Oh well...I am not saving them I am not interested to And for proof the ones following me from before have seen my bio in which I wrote "I only stan BTS and Blackpink" I later on added Blackpink.

Even if they are Nctzens then why tf blame it on the whole fandom because of some people not a whole fandom should be blamed on. Did you not see Armies threatning to perform an Acid Attack? No? Then who are you to blame Nctzens No.Fucking.One. When a traitor is found among an army(as in soldiers) Is the whole army called a traitor or toxic? No.Can we all not apply the same rule for fandoms?

I know I am late on this topic the reason to it is that I didnt want to be unsure and decided to gather more information about it and not jump into conclusions.

Hate is a word which is really strong to use. Its a total different case when it comes to joking and used among friends in a playful manner.We all have likes and dislikes, different choices and different opinions but spreading hate on what you dislike is wrong. What you dislike can mean a lot to someone.So please stop spreading hate. It really hurts the person it is directed towards and also the people who look upto the person.

What if someone speaks rubbish about your dad or your loved one lets say best friend What will you do?Will you stand there and withstand it? No. You will roast their asses and give encouraging words to your loved one Won't you? Why? Its them who the hate is directed towards not you. Then why will you stand for them? Cause you love them. The same thing happened with armies.

Armies did stood up for Jimin. But in a wrong way, by started hating on Nctzens. Armies should be giving encouraging words to make Jimin feel better But instead they started trolling on Nctzens instead.How Great isn't it?

This is not only for Jimin as I mentioned earlier in my last announcement, this is for everyone getting the hate they dont deserve. Do you even know why cases of depression and suicidal cases are increasing among teens? Cause they are getting hated on, by their loved ones, by everyone.

You all do raise your voice and I can't be enough thankful for that, But raise your voice on what is right, and what deserves your voice to be raised on. Dont just jump in, in everything and anything.

I had enough of the hate on Nctzens and Jimin so I decided to prepare a chapter on it.

The rape comments, Do you think you all are different than those rapists, when you sexualize your own Idol? Not expected this from me? This is a thing which I didn't want to reveal but I had enough. You all are toxics and rapists when you sexualize your own idols, so you have no right speaking on those comments, unless you are against sexualizing your own idol. I may not be innocent but thats because of my friends. I would say that I became flirty when I joined this fandom, and I dont think there is anything wrong in that unless you are playing with someones feelings.

I dont read smuts. I skip them, Sorry for keeping it a secret but then I dont care. Claire was right all along.I agree with her.No one knew this about me so it is a surprise. However, I dont hate or dislike you if you read them.I understand your raging hormones, but I wont say this is right either. You won't like it either if you would have been sexualized would you?

Above I was specifically talking about the edits and pictures, What would you feel when your photos are taken and they are turned into sexualizing edits? Surely it wont feel great.

Dont come at me for talking about smuts, I wont take back what I said. I am not blaming you for reading them, not at all Cause if they were not created you would have never read it in the first place.I am not blaming you for writing too, Cause simply you were not the one to force them to read smuts.Its your choice to read them.

Eating disorders? How would it feel when you have a disorder and others are hating on you for that? Would you still laugh on it? No. Cause its about you. Think before doing and saying something, think of the person if you were in their place.

Do you even know how Jimin didn't have a meal for long? How he fainted during reherseals? What if you were in his place? Of course you dont. But you just want to comment about it.

I 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 You, If you have ever been a part of throwing comments and hate on anyone. I 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 you with all of me. I 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 every single nerve of you if you have ever made fun about disorders. I 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 you if you have ever thought depression is funny.

I dont care if I am being rude now I dont give a fuck, unfollow all you want I dont care. You are no one to judge someone, bully someone and you are sure as heck not someone to accuse them of things they haven't done at the first place.You dont know how your words are carved out in their brains for months or in some cases years, leading to depression and then to suicide.

If this can bring up a smile on an angels face then Fuck every one of those toxic people.

Start writing encouraging comments instead of hating on Nctzens, it will be far more better and comforting for Jimin.

Write comforting messages on Weverse, Twitter and every social media platform used by BTS.

Also, I am really grateful to Bang-PD Nim to take a strict action towards the hate directed on Jimin. Damn, that man is a fallen angel it just shows how much he cares about his artists.He was really quick to take an action. Thank you PD-Nim.

The "secret" I revealed is the first and last secret I have been keeping from you all Trust me, or not its your choice not mine.

I sound really rude at this point, Thats what I meant by the second side of me and I wont sugarcoat my words or truth for anyone. I sound rude cause I am fuming with anger right now, but I feel like it should be coming out no matter how bitter it is. There are toxic Blinks, Armies, Exo-L's and every fandom does have them. No one can change my mind on this.

Hate me all you want I.dont.give.a.fuck.

Peace.

"𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚, 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆"