•Quidditch World Cup•

Today I woke up at 6:30 because Mr.Weasley had invited me to go with them and watch the quidditch world cup. I was so excited especially because I can't wait to see the Irish play. They were my favorite. So I brushed my teeth, splashed my face with cold water, and put on some lotion. Then I went to my closet and looked for a good green outfit. I finally found it. Then I put on some makeup and did my hair. And for the finishing touch some perfume.

        I said my goodbyes to my mum and then grabbed a cup of floo powder

        I said my goodbyes to my mum and then grabbed a cup of floo powder.  Like always I yelled out the burrow and threw the powder onto the ground. And poof I was there. This time there was a bit more dust on me than usual. Once I brushed off the dust I entered the burrow as if I lived there. Even though I practically did mum and I would come at least once every week.  "I'm home mom!" I shouted.  Molly came out from the corner with a smile. She is such a kind soul.

"How are you, my dear?" Molly asked.
"I'm doing well, what about you Mrs.Weasley?" I asked her and she said she was doing good as well.
She informed me that everyone was almost done getting ready. Molly also offered me some breakfast, and of course I accepted. Eggs, bacon, and some juice. 🍳🥓🧃. *20 minutes later* We arrived at our destination. "Arthur! It's about time son." said a man. "Sorry Amos, some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." replied Mr.Weasley. Mr.Weasley then introduced him, his name was Amos Diggory and he also worked at the ministry. Out of nowhere a pretty cute guy hopped off from a tree. Hermione and I looked at each other and smiled while blushing. (☺️) Harry and Ron noticed so they gave him a small glare.
"This strapping young man must be Cedric, am I right?" said Arthur.
"Yes sir." replied Cedric.
     We finally found ourselves at the top of a hill. Then we touched some random old boot and the twins explained to Harry and I that it was a portkey.
(A/N I hit a bit writers block for the rest of this chapter so just imagine you guys watched the game sorry)