Ch 17

Im not motivated at this point for some reasons. I really hope i get more comments and votes. Ive read the nice comments! and sorry i didnt reply b/c it would mess up the number of the comments, hope i make sense haha.

Ive been wanted to write this chapter for so long! b/c that means Ellie's secret is finally out! enjoy

_____________________________

I woke up feeling guilty because I ate too much. After listening punk rock for whole night, my ears were a bit hurt. I untangled the headphone cable and clicked stop. I went outside to check the mail box. It was time to know the score. I opened the mail......

My parents were at work and they would be glad to hear my score. After checking the mail box, I got a call from Meghan.

"Hey, Ellie. How are you doing?" I was surprised that she called me because she never called.

"Pretty good. How about you?"

"Good. Actually, I want to ask you something. Since you are close with the brooks brothers...do you know if Luke have a girlfriend?"

"Not that I know of." But he had a crush. I didn't tell Meghan.

"Oh.....can you...umm...set me up?" Meghan sounded a little nervous.

"Yeah, why not? " I had never set people up and this could be fun.

"Thank you! Can you come with us?" I didnt know why she wanted me to go with her. Maybe because she was nervous.

"Do you mind if I bring Jai?"

"No, not at all! By the way, do you know where to go, I mean like for a first date?" That was funny. I had never been on a date. How would I suppose to know? Has she not been on a date before?

"Umm......a restaurant? So you can have a nice conversation?"

"Sounds good. Do you know any good restaurants?"

"I'll google some downtown restaurants and i'll let you know!"

"Thank you Ellie! You help a lot!"

"So how about dinner tomorrows at six?"

"That would be great!" Meghan said and we both hung up. I google some places and I called Jai afterwards.

"2310!" I said.

"What do you mean?" Jai asked.

"My SAT score!"

"I thought you havnet taken the exam, that was why you studied that SAT thing the other day."

"Because I was planning on taking the second time."

"You can take two times?"

"Yes."

"Does this mean you will get in?"

"Not exactly, tons of students with perfect SAT are competing with me, I need to stand out." I explained. If I were not socially awkward, I would have joined four clubs. If i were not that clumsy, i would have playedtennis or any sports.

"Jai, you don't sound excited. Aren't you happy for me?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure I am."

"Anyway, Meghan called me earlier saying that she wanted me to hook her up with Luke. Can you ask him?"

"Wait." I heard Jai shouted. "Luke, Meghan wants to have a date with you!"

"What?Who's Meghan?" Luke shot it back.

"I don't know!"

"Meghan is the girl at the party, don't you remember?"

"Oh right. The girl with the camera."