II

The rivalry between the two mixed with the wrist incident had shattered the team's atmosphere, they still won plenty of their matches, but they were playing out of fear and not for the team. The last game of the season came closer and the team was mentally and physically exhausted and all where barely holding onto the intensive training made by Captain Julia. Kiara although still petrified by Julia took all her courage and went to complain to Julia, "Julia you have to stop this!" Kiara cried out "Stop what? The team is perfectly in shape and we are on the straight road to victory." Julia refused to see the awful shape in which her team was. "Don't you see?!? The whole team is exhausted and barely keeping on, this is too much! If we keep up like this we won't stand a chance to the last game!" "THEN YOU ARE WEAK! Go do more training before I make you"
"No." Kiara spoke in a tone less voice but you could hear that she was determined.
"What's that? You won't do more, are you sCaReD? I can get your mom to make you some hot coco and read you The fountain of fair Fortune* (*A very popular tale amongst witches by Beedle the Bard) if you would like" "No. Julia we are all exhausted! You are nothing like a captain and you never will be! I am leaving this team, good luck with the replacement and I hope you loose so I can see the tears on your face when you realize you did... nothing ."
"ENOUGH! LEAVE YOU SCUMBAG WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY!" Although Julia spoke with determination she was too prideful to admit that they actually needed Kiara as she was the best seeker.