Aςε Rαηκïηg

Wεlcσmε Τσ Τhε λcε Lσg.

─────────
ᑎᕮᕮᗪ TO KO
─────────
✦ To cancel a strike penalty, you need 5 Ace points.
✦ The  Legendary Ace requires 60 Ace points. Members can cash in points to get  the entire club to review their book that week.  To cash it in, post  this message on the club's wall: Trump Card-Legendary Ace.
✦ For all ace points inquiries and issues, message WordSmith001.

─────────
POINT SYSTEM
─────────
Review legend. 10 points. Whenever you win the RL title, you gain these points.

Loyalty points. 5 points. Membership counts for something. Members who stay with the club for a year earn these points every year.

Upvote a feedback comment. 1 point. Whenever you upvote someone's feedback comment, you'll receive these points.

When your feedback is upvoted. 5 points. Leave a helpful feedback comment for another writer, and you'll get these points for each member who upvotes it.

Re-post chapters for us to read. 10 points. These points will be awarded each time a reader edits one of their chapters and requests for a re-read.

Win an award. 25 points.  If you win an award in any of our contest/challenges, you'll be  rewarded with this haul of Ace Points. Unless the contest/challenges  specify the number of points you win.

Engagement. 2 points.  You gain these points whenever you respond to activity on the club's  page. This also includes welcoming new members and wishing trial members  good luck. Engagement points now include responding to house member's  response to the discussion questions regarding your book, when you're  Cell Pick of the week.

Refer a member to the club. 2 points. You gain these points whenever you refer a member to the club, and they successfully complete their trial period.

Early Bird 2 points. You earn these points when you complete your reviews on time. Wednesday 11:59 PM EST is the cutout.

Activity of The Week 2 points. The engagement faction will post weekly activities on our board henceforth; participation will earn you these points.

The Legendary Ace. Redeem  Rewards. Members can cash in their points to get the entire club to  review their book for the week.

─────────
ᒪᕮᗩᗪᕮᖇᗷOᗩᖇᗪ
─────────

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━ᗰᕮᗰᗷᕮᖇS SᑕOᖇᕮᗷOᗩᖇᗪ ━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

ᗰᕮᗰᗷᕮᖇS SOᖇᕮᗷOᗩᖇᗪ
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

inky || 186 Ace Points

ImTheGirl || 124 Ace Points

uschibear || 108 Ace points

JJiawei || 75 Ace Points

monstermakers  || 53 Ace Points

_ag926_ || 25 Ace Points

snasod13 || 22 Ace Points

Pb_write || 22 Ace Points

kdpeters || 14 Ace Points

uvuniverse || 12 Ace Points

Livkuile || 9 Ace Points

highonrandomness || 9 Ace Points

Shortminion97 || 6 Ace Points

pozowrites || 4 Ace Points

xoxoqwinni || -