fireworks (smut?)

Illumi was still on his break its been a few days since Hisoka and Him started dating, Illumi still didn't know how to explain his feelings, Hisoka went out to get some food for him and Illumi to eat since Hisoka wasn't the best cook, Illumi never celebrated new years he was most likely training. "Illu I'm home!" Hisoka yelled so Illumi knew he was home Illumi came and hugged him. "whao- did you miss me?" Hisoka asked Illumi nodes Hisoka kisses Illumi passionately "thats cute~" Hisoka said in a singing tone Illumi blushed.

              Time passed by and Illumi and Hisoka where cuddling Illumi feel asleep on Hisoka's chest while Hisoka was on his phone, Hisoka started to blush because he was thinking of something     Illumi than woke up from his short nap to see Hisoka a red mess "Hisoka are you ok?" Illumi asked in a soft voice "o-oh yeah, I'm fine..." Hisoka said answering Illumi's question, Illumi than kissed Hisoka passionately "I love you Illu." Hisoka said breaking the kiss while whispering in Illumis ear "I love you too." Illumi responded mumbling.

              Hisoka than started to kiss Illumi's lips to his neck Illumi than started to turn into a red mess "H-Hisoka..." Illumi moaned Hisokas name "awe you look so cute, do you want me to continue?~" "yeah..." Hisoka than went back to what he started he kissed Illumis neck to stomach slowly, now with Illumi being more of a red mess he pushed Hisoka away from him "what's wrong Illu?~" Hisoka asked wondering what's wrong with his boyfriend "I just don't think I'm ready." "That's ok we can do it when ever your ready." Hisoka said then kissing this boyfriend "thank you." Illumi said then kissing back.

  Time pass to 11:40 pm
---------------------

            Hisoka took Illumi out with him so they could look at the fireworks "20 more minutes until new years!" Hisoka yelled in excitement "I don't understand what's so special about new years, my father told me that new years is just you getting closer to death." Illumi said repeating his father's words Hisoka than put his hand on Illumis cheek "it's where you can try to become a new person, a year where you could try to restart." Hisoka said Illumi still didn't understand but just went with it.

         "Illu two more minutes until new years!" Hisoka was excited, Hisoka than got to where he wanted to take Illumi "one more minute..." Hisoka was counting so he could show Illumi something he did since he was a kid but this time it would be different "now look at the city." Illumi than looked to see all the fireworks "happy new years." Hisoka said than kissed Illumi, Illumi kissed back "i love you thanks for taking me here.." Illumi whispered "no problem Illu~"

I'm so sorry I haven't made another part is almost 4 am rn :( so I hope you all liked it!