karate cat ~

one day, there was a hungry and greedy tiger. the tiger saw a cat walking happily. the tiger run fast and jump unto the ca,.. but .. the ca was so fast and he know to karate. 

then the tiger roll down and cried. the tiger beg and said.....

TIGER : " can you teach me that? can you teach me karate? i just want to protect myself so i can get food."

 CAT :" ok ... but... in a condition, you will not  have a surprise and harsh attack on me" 

TIGER : " ok, ok ! "

Then the cat teached the tiger the 9 karate attacks. they had some trainings for day and day. Then the time has come that the tiger already learned the karate attacks.

TIGER : now i am strong , cat. thank you.

CAT : your welcome, but remember my conditions to you.

TIGER : lets see. now that i am stronger... i can get what i want like you.! and i will never be hungry again.

CAT: what are you talking about? i am still the strongest.

TIGER: of course not. i am bigger than you and stronger now.

Then the cat faced back and walked away... then the tiger slowly approach to the cat and jump on it and did the STRIKE karate attack 9. the tiger jump and attack to the cat..... butttt,,,,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the cat was able to perform another karate strike or technique that he doesnt taught to the tiger. then tiger rolled up again and fall.

TIGER: you tricked me. why didnt you taught me that another trick of you.?!

CAT: no. YOU tricked me. i saved that strike or technique for me bec. maybe you'll attack again on me. i save the last for best.

then the cat walked away then the tiger was embarassed.