Needs

After that kiss you're both a little confused. "Wow I'm starting to fall in love with your lips!" You both laugh but Ms. Venable flinches at the thought that you could love her. You immediately notice it. "Hey are you okay?" She simply nods, smiles at you and then kisses you again. You melt again in the kiss but pull away because somebody is knocking on the door. She asks with her cold bitchy voice. You know, the one that she's using for the others? "Who is it?" Unfortunately you hear the voice of Ms. Mead. "It's me, we have to talk about our resources." Wilhemina notices your worried gaze then she winks at you before to open the door while saying with a colder bitchy voice. "I hope that you understood and won't do it again. Now get out of my sight!" It's strange to see her talking like that to you but you know it's just a trick for Ms. Mead so you run fast to your room like every other person would do in this situation. Before to get to your room somebody grabs your arm, It's Coco "Oh my god I was searching for you!"

(y/n): Well you finally found me, do you need something?

coco: Actually yes, we need to talk!

(y/n): Okay go on, I'm listening.

coco: I noticed that you're looking a lot at Venable during meals, you were blushing so much after looking at her... I mean what is happening?

(y/n): Damn I'm that obvious? If I tell you a secret, do you promise me to keep it to yourself?

coco: Okay I promise on my soul- No my face! Nothing is more important than that! 

You roll your eyes and chuckle.

(y/n): Last time when I said that I liked her, it wasn't just in a friendly way. I mean she's a very beautiful woman and I know she's older than me and stuff but I like her anyway. I'm not in love but maybe I could be? I don't know...

Coco cuts you off by hugging you. You're a bit confused at first but you hug back. 

coco: I knew it!!! We were talking about it with Mallory and we really ship the two of you AND SHE'S LOOKING AT YOU SO MUCH OMG MAYBE SHE LIKES YOU TOO !!!

(y/n): Yea right don't be stupid! I don't think so but I'll try my best to change that. Please don't tell everyone? I know you, you noisy woman. 

coco: Oops Emily, Mallory, Gallant and Timothy are okay?

(y/n): Yes but just them!

You don't feel ready to told them what happened with Venable yet so you rather only reveal that you like her which is true but you don't know if the two of you are together or just flirting or something? When you kiss, cuddle and sleep with someone it's not flirting anymore right? Anyway you just came back to your room to take a shower and relax a bit before to go with the others. You kinda miss them or just miss socializing but you want to go this time. After your shower you put on a cute short dress and a lil makeup with clear peachy lips. Then you put your headphones on and play "Why'd you only call me when you're high" from Arctic Monkeys. You listen to music during half an hour but stop quickly to save battery. You get out of your room and go straight to join your friends at the common room. Once there you see Coco and the others come to you.

emily: OMGG (Y/N)! YOU AND MS VENABLE ???

Gallant: I KNEW IT, MY GAYDAR IS NEVER WRONG!!!

Mallory: YOU HAVE TO TELL US EVERYTHING!

(y/n): Okay guys let's all have a seat first. 

All nod and sit on the couches around you.

(y/n): Ok so from the first day I walked into the outpost and saw her, I've found her beautiful even though she is cold with everyone. I was drawn to it somehow. And now over time you know... I feel more and more attracted by the days.

Timothy: AAAH YOU'D LOOK SO WELL TOGETHER!

Coco: I TOLD YOU BUT WE HAVE TO HELP THEM NOW!

Gallant: YES WE DEFINITELY NEED THIS GAY COUPLE HERE!

(y/n): EVERYBODY CALM DOWN! She probably doesn't give a shit about me. I mean I'm disturbing and unruly she has to hate me...

Gallant: THAT'S BETTER! ANGRY SEX IS GOOD!

(y/n): WTF? YOU WANT ME TO FUCK HER NOW?!

You all talk loudly so you don't realize that Ms. Venable is there until she hits her cane on the ground. "You are not going to fuck anybody Ms.(y/l/n) because it is forbidden. Do I have to punish you again so that you understand?"

(y/n): Oh don't worry we were joking about a story from before the apocalypse...

Wv: Yea of course, I'm not that dumb young lady.

You stand up to answer her, encouraged by the looks of your friends meaning "go for it girl".

(y/n): It's true, I will fuck people when you'll finally cancel this stupid rule.

 She raises her eyebrows and looks at you with her usual stern gaze. 

Wv: And what makes you believe that I'm going to do this? 

Before to reply you take a step towards her.

(y/n): Because even you have needs Ms. Venable. 

You say that with a very seductive tone while stroking her right thigh softly. Her eyes turn black and she slaps you in front of everybody. You almost forgot that they were here, probably watching the scene with popcorn. She hits the floor with her cane twice and look at the purples. "Everybody out, now!" When you're alone the other woman pushes you against the nearest wall with your back to her. She bites your earlobe and whispers. "I'm going to punish you so badly baby... but later." You cut her off. "Nooo! Why don't you do it now?" You say that by turning to face her. You immediately meet her deep and dark eyes. "I don't have time to take care of you right now. I have an outpost to lead." You smile and bite your lower lip. "Alright we'll see about that Ms Mina." You wink at her and leave without another word.

Not y'all re reading this story because I'm fixing it lmao

-Djedje <3