Pilot

I was sitting with beck at the Showcase when I heard Trina crying in the back. "I hate her, I want to go home please?" I asked Beck with my puppy dog eyes. "ok" Beck said getting up and helping me up. We got to his car and He drove me back to my house where Jade's father was waiting for us. "Papa what are you doing out here you?" I questioned. "Oh,  I was just on the phone when you and Beck came into the driveway.

"Hello, Sir." Beck says. "Thank you for bring her back Beck." My dad says.  "No need to thank me. I'll see you tomorrow Babe." Beck says pulling me into a hug. "Bye." I said standing on my tipped-toe to kiss his cheek. I watch as he pulls out the driveway. "Jade is sleeping so I suggest you go straight to your room and sleep ok?" Dad asked. "Dad, I'm fine, there's no need to baby me anymore." I state walking up to my room.

-------------

~Next day~

I woke up earlier than usual and when to the bathroom. I took a shower, changed into my outfit for school, fixed my hair, and put on my make-up. 

I was walking to the door when my sister Jade called me

I was walking to the door when my sister Jade called me. "Allison, Drive me to school I hate driving in the day." My sister says tossing her keys. "Fine, let's go." I said. "Thanks" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

~Time skip~ 

We get to school a little late cause Jade wanted a coffee. We walk in to Sikowitz' classroom to find a girl rubbing on Beck. "HEY, Why are you rubbing my boyfriend?" I asked loudly causing everyone in the room to duck. 

"I just I spilled coffee on --" The new girl says.

 "Get away from her boyfriend." Jade says. "Babe, Calm down. Hey Jade" Beck says as he kissed my cheek. "oh my god, There's a huge Fire." Sikowitz yells as he enters the class. Everyone started panicking except for me. "Kidding, Kidding. Just wanted to get your blood pumping which I did for the most part." Sikowitz says as he looked at me.

 "What I don't get scared easily."  I explained.

 "Ok then, Now, Let's get started-- rumps in chairs." Sikowitz says tossing his bag in the corner of the stage. "He's our teacher?" The new girl asked. "Okay, first, I'd like to introduce our new student, tori. And I'd like to thank tori for her generous gift of $2 Which she handed me outside this morning. Not necessary, but much appreciated." Sikowitz says holding up two dollars. "Why'd you give him $2?" Andre asked. "I thought he was homeless." the new girl who I now know as tori whined. 

"Babe?" I asked Beck quietly. "Yes, my queen." Beck replied. "do you like the new girl." I asked looking back at the board. Beck kissed my forehead then answer "No, baby cakes I love you and only you." I look him in the eyes to tell if he's lying but  I don't see any. "I love you mi amor." I said to him as we focused back on Sikowitz. 

"Improv, acting without a script, which means the actors must make up their own actions and dialogue as they perform the scene. Understood? Excellent. Jade, you will captain the first group of the day. Choose your actors." Sikowitz says as Jade walks up to the stage.