The bird scene

Me and Jade were walking to our locker when we saw tori struggling with her stuff. "Need some help?" Jade asked. 
"Yes." Tori answers but Jade and I walk pass her not helping at all. "So, are you and Beck still fighting?" Jade asked. "He drove me home last night. We talked then Beck stayed with me until I fell asleep." I answered puting my bag in my locker. "Hey, Jade. Hey babe." I heard beck say from behind me. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and his head rubbing my neck making me laugh. "Babe, stop that tickles." I said in between breaths. "OK Lovebirds Let's get to class." Jade says as she starts walking away.

~Timeskip to class~

"Betsy! Betsy! That animal's delicious flesh can keep us all alive for another week." Jade cries as her and Cat performed the scene. "I don't want to be alive without Poncy. This pig is everything to me that my daddy never was, and I'll be ding danged..." Before Cat could finish her line Sikowitz hit head in the head with a ball. "Sikowitz?" Jade asked. "What?" He replied. "You hit me in the face with a ball." Cat whines holding her face. "Oh, come on, A truly great actor can stay in the scene no matter what's happening around her." Sikowitz explained. "But it really hurt." Cat states rubbing her cheek. The Lunch bell rings and we all started leaving. "Learn your lines, I want everyone off book tomorrow." Sikowitz shouts. 

~Beck's POV~

I was eating lunch with robbie when Andre asks "Hey, you know where I could buy a pair of ballet slippers?". Robbie and I shared a look. "No, I don't. But I know where you can get yourself a pretty skirt and some lip gloss." I smirk at him. "Heh, heh, heh. That was a good one, Beck. Lip gloss." Rex laughs. robbie holds Rex's arm out for a hive five, but I just stare at the creepy little puppet before turning back to Andre. "Why do you need Ballet slippers?" I asked. "cause I signed up for ballet." Andre replies. "Whoa, Whoa isn't that kind of ... girlie?" Robbie asked. "Yep. Just one big room full of girls ... And me. You guys picking up what I'm putting down?" Andre smirks. "I am." "Yeah!! Pretty smooth." Me and Rex answer. "I don't understand."Robbie states. "A lot of girls... Who dance... All in one room...with him." I slowly explain. Robbie finally starts to get it. "Ah, Ha, Ha! Would you mind if maybe I signed up, too?" Robbie asked. "Nah, go for it. How about you, man?" Andre asked me. "I can't. Me and Jade already signed up for salsa dancing." I explain. "Wait why are you taking salsa classes with Jade and not you girlfriend Jordan?" Andre asked as Jordan comes over. "Because Jordan doesn't dance anymore. It was something my dad and mom did and since me dad died I stopped dancing." Jordan explains laying her head on my shoulder. "I can't eat salsa." Robbie says trying to change the subject. "Why? 'Cause it hurts your stomach and gives you nightmares?" Andre teased. "NO." Robbie denials. "Yes you do." Rex states. Me, Andre, and Jordan just walk away.

~Next day~

~Jordan's POV~

I get to school late because I went to get lunch for me, Beck and Jade

I get to school late because I went to get lunch for me, Beck and Jade. I walk into class the same time Tori does. "OK, Now that we're all loosey and/or goosey. The time has come for our newest student to tackle..." We all start stomping our feet. "The bird scene." Sikowitz finished. Tori goes on stage while I sit next to Beck, behind Jade. "Tori, the stage is yours, though you can't take it home." Sikowitz tells her. "Um, Can I asked you a quick question before I start?" Tori asked. Me and Jade groan and slide down in our seats before smirking at each other. "Just do your best and ACTION!" Sikowitz shouts.