Confrontation

"Hi Shy Guy" was the first thing I heard when I woke up from my hibernation. "Hu-uhh?" I muttered groggily as I tried to sit up. I couldn't see anything, and I felt pressure on my  waist and chest stopping me from sitting up.

"Wakey wakey if you wanna spank me!" A female voice said jokingly. I felt something sharp run down the middle of my chest to my stomach before stopping right above my waistline. "Seb what the fuck!" I yelled as I sat up with a jerk, knocking her off of my chest and into my lap.

I reached for my face and pulled off my shirt which had been covering it to reveal my best friend Sebrina sitting half naked in my lap with her face an inch away from mine. Her blue almost gray eyes stared into my soul and I could see every little freckle on her cheeks which meant she wasn't wearing any makeup.

"Not that she needs it." I thought to myself. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks being so close to her. I also felt the heat rise somewhere else as I noticed what she was wearing.

She was in a partially see through white crop top with no bra - nipple piercings fully visible - and some VERY short maroon gym shorts that barely covered her ass, showing off plenty of her thighs.

She had her dark brown hair in a pony tail and her curves were on full display, I couldn't help but admire her outfit. "You seem a lil flustered there mister." She said playfully. I was hoping she wouldn't notice just how flustered I really was... then I heard something that my blood go cold.

Her signature giggle. "Make that more than a lil flustered." She said with a laugh. "Aww do I turn you on Con Con?" She crooned. "It's not that! I just have morning wood I haven't pissed in nine hours." I could feel the nervousness in my voice.

"Damn I was hoping that was for me." She feigned disappointment. Seb got off of my lap and I started to put my shirt back on — she snatched it away from me. "C'mon whaddya need that silly thing for? I kinda like you better without it."

I could tell she was winking at me without even looking at her face. I stood up and walked to my bathroom before closing the door and locking it. I turned on the sink, splashed some cold water in my face, and did some gymnastics trying to piss with a hard on.

Knock, knock, knock. "What's taking so long Con?" "Nothing really, just trying to get this massive boner to go away before I walk out of here and feel even more embarrassed." I thought to myself.

"I have a lot to let out of the tank just gimme a minute." I answered. "Okay I guess I'll just be a good girl and wait here patiently for attention." She said sarcastically. After another minute of mentally yelling at my dick to calm down I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom.

"You sure have some fuckin' balls keeping a practically naked girl, especially one as hot as me, waiting in your bed for so long. I guess this is a pretty normal thing for you huh?" She said playfully.

"Don't even, you know you're the only girl that's ever been in my room to begin with." I said with a laugh. "Better be." She said in a serious tone as she stepped towards me, placing her pointer finger on my chest.

"I'll kill a bitch for even thinking about stepping foot in here, you're MINE." "Haha, whatever you say Seb." I could feel my voice shake and she could hear it.

I think she decided I'd had enough of the torture flirting because she finally gave me break and went and sat on my bed. "Soo, whatcha doin here wakin' me up and shit?" I asked.

"Spring break starts in a week, I told your mom i'd keep you out of trouble and make sure you're taking care of yourself while she's on her honeymoon with Mike." I rolled my eyes at the mention of his name.

"So I figured why not just stay here with you until after they get back? I know they wouldn't mind and it's not like my mom is gonna care if I'm just staying over here, she loves you more than she loves me sometimes."

I didn't mind Seb spending 2 weeks at my place, my mom and I actually lived with her and her parents at one point, and we used to take turns spending nights at a time at each other's house on weekends.

Her mom and mine have actually been best friends since high school, and the way Seb and I became best friends is actually a pretty weird story.