14

Jungkook was back at work, but he decided to let Taehyung come back with him. He was laying down on the floor while sorting a few papers. Jungkook made sure to only give Taehyung the files that didn't contain anymore information about the wolf pack he was researching. The more curious Taehyung got, the more risky it was..he noticed from the other day how sensitive Taehyung might be towards the topic, and how maybe he might even try and start finding out some things on his own, and who knows what that would bring. He looked up from writing a few things down in one of his notebooks, Taehyung was playing with his new hair while looking in his phone camera. The other day, Jungkook took Taehyung to get his hair done, which was a surprise to the older. He knew Taehyung wanted to go, he just wasn't sure why. Taehyung's hair was now a dark black, and he looked really good. Of course he could pull off any color, but there was something about the black hair fall onto Taehyung's honey tan skin that made him look gorgeous in his eyes..and he was sure in everyone elses too. Jungkook stretched and closed his book, "Hey Tae." Taehyung sat up, "Yes?" Jungkook: "Come here." Taehyung put his phone down and went to Jungkook, he sat on his lap, legs to the side as Jungkook held his waist securely. He sniffed Tae's neck and when he pulled away, he noticed how red the younger's cheeks were. Jungkook: "How cute~ I will never get tired of seeing you blush." Taehyung whined and covered his cheeks, Jungkook kissed his nose and sighed, Taehyung: "What's wrong?" He played with the strings of Jungkook's hoodie. Neither of them dressed up too formal, not many people were in the office anyways. Jungkook also had plans after and he didn't wanna bother to change out of a suit when it was time. Jungkook: "Nothing important.." He played in Taehyung's hair, "It's really beautiful, I love it, I love you too."  Taehyung giggled, "I love you more." Jungkook: "I'm sure I love you more." Taehyung: "No, I-" They heard a knock and looked back, Namjoon was leaning against the door frame. Taehyung got up and bowed to him, "Hi hyung." Namjoon: "Hey Tae. Jungkook, you don't seem to be getting much work done?" Taehyung sat on the desk, busying himself by re-arranging Jungkook's pens in a glass jar. Some were colorful while some were a dark and black, Taehyung tried buying the light and colorful ones but he barely saw the older use them. Jungkook got up and went to Namjoon at the door, Jungkook: "I was doing work before you came in." Namjoon: "Really? Because I walked by a few times, maybe ten minutes and you were just sitting there lost in his eyes." Jungkook sighed, "I can't just stay in my work without giving him attention. What if he gets curious?" Namjoon: "He has work to do himself. Leave him home if you can't focus. I don't wanna be the only one in the office working my ass off for you." Jungkook: "It's not just for me.." He mumbled, but Namjoon was already gone. He sighed, Namjoon and him rarely fought, or had any sort of disagreement..but he was right. If everything was to work, he had to do his part too. "Taehyung, come on. Let's go." He started to pull on his coat. Taehyung got up and put on his own. "Where?" Jungkook: "I'm taking you home, you should rest more." Taehyung: "But I'm not tired." Which was a lie, he was tired, but he didn't wanna leave. Jungkook just continued out the door, listening to the sound of Tae's light steps behind him and the many calls on phones of his other employees. Once they were in the car, Taehyung was leaning against the window, watching the slight rain fall that began. Jungkook: "Are you okay?" "Mhm, i'm fine." He said and smiled, Jungkook: "Do you want food or anything before we go?" "I'll be okay." Taehyung said, then instead of the window, he layed on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook: "You're tired, aren't you?" "Nope, no, of course not." He said, fighting a yawn. Jungkook smiled, "Cute. I'm going to take you to your house, alright? We're not that far from each other anyways so I can just pick you up when you're ready." "What do you mean? I want to go to your house...do you not want me there anymore?" Jungkook: "No, no, don't think like that. Of course I want you there. I want you to get your things ready." Taehyung sat up, tilting his head like a confused puppy. Jungkook: "I want you to move in with me now." "Really?!" Taehyung sat up, Jungkook nodded with a smile. His eyes were focused on the road but he could still see the excitement on Tae's face, that's all he needed. "Can we decorate your house?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook's house was basic. He didn't have a lot in it because he simply wasn't the type to buy accessories and art for his house. But he nodded, assuming it could use a little more life now that it would become a place with more meaning, that was Taehyung. Jungkook: "Sure, just like our office, I guess we can change up my house a bit." Taehyung squealed with excitement, Taehyung: "If I can clean up my things tonight, we can go back to your house when you come back?" Jungkook: "Of course. It will be our house." Jungkook parked in Taehyung's driveway, Taehyung hugged him and Jungkook of course hugged him tight, it's been awhile since they've been separate. Aside of the times Jungkook had work or was out meeting with his friends. They both had to do things that would keep them busy but they would still miss each other. Jungkook: "Make sure to call me, okay? Like, if you need anything, or if I should come back, if you don't feel safe or just want to go out, I'll come right-" "Kookie~" Taehyung interrupted, "Stop it, I'll be okay. I'll call you if I need you, ok?" Jungkook nodded, "Alright, okay..I love you, Tae." "I love you too, Kook." He kissed him gently and got out the car. Jungkook made sure that Taehyung was inside safely before driving away with a sigh.