Chapter five

"Hey....." Hayes says walking towards his bed. "Oh..hey Hayes didn't even see you come in" I say looking up from my phone ever do slightly. Hayes looks back and forth between me and Matt then walks out of the room. "Nice way to be subtle Liz" he says practically crying of laughter. I start laughing too. "I know I don't even know why I said that" after a couple minutes of laughing Matt announced he was going out to the main room. I stay in the room and call Chelsea. "Elisabeth!" Is how she greets me every time I see her or call her it's like she hasn't seen me in months but it's only been days. "Hey Chelsea" "so please clarify. Is it true you are going on tour with your brothers??" "Yep it's true actually we are in Florida right now I think." "Cool" "yep and some pretty cool stuff has already happened" "like what? Did you meet some crazed fans yet or did the boys already prank you?" "Ummmm no let's just say I was left alone with Matt for about an hour" "Ooohhh were you two getting freaky?" "chelsea!" "Well were you??" "Kinda" "details now" "ok well at first he was sleeping and I was watching tv then I got up to take a shower and he was just standing in the door way I scolded him for scaring me and took a shower when I got out he wasn't in the main room so I went to the bedroom. He wasn't there either. I brushed out my hair and when I was done I fell back into the bed and closed my eyes. That's when the bedroom door opened then closed. So I sat up to see who it was it was Matt. He locked the door and I got scared I asked him what he was doing and I quote him exactly he said I'm doing what I've been wanting to do for a long time. I just looked at him the he told me not to be scared he wasn't going to hurt me then he walked toward the bed next thing I know we are kissing." "Omg" "yea I know" "so did you go all the way or are you still innocent" "ummmm we almost went......" "hello?" "Chelsea I'm gonna have to call you back" "what why is he there again!?" "Yea" "ok call me soon bye" "bye" I hung up the phone and stared at Matt "time to finish what we started." He said with a smirk. "Ummm aren't the boys in the other room??" "Nope left to get pizza" "oh ok" he walked over to me where I was now standing in the middle of the room. He grabbed me by the hips and ripped off my shirt. Well ok then. He led me to his bed and sat down leaning against the wall and gestured for me to come over. I did. He pulled me onto his lap and crashed his lips into mine. I don't even no how long we were kissing before we were interrupted. Hayes came in. "Hey guys do you......" He said. Matt looked at him I stares at the wall behind him. Embarrassed. "Hayes.." "yea" "be a good boy and exit the room but tell no one what you saw ok" Matt says and Hayes nods then leaves. "Well..... ummm.. I guess I'm going to get up and see what he wanted" Matt said as I got off of him and grabbed my shirt and phone to text Chelsea. Once Matt was gone I told he what happened. A few minutes after I ended our call Hayes walked in again. "Just so you know I told them you were on the phone and don't answer me" he said while he say next to me on my bed. "Ok" is all I say "do you want some pizza?" He asks "no I'm not hungry" "Nash says you have to eat." "Nash can go fuck him self I said I'm now hungry" "ok I'll tell him you said that" "ok". And then he was gone and I just laid back and fell asleep. I wake up to the sound of Matt yelling at Nash. "What the hell did you do that for Nash!!!!!" The boys all just start laughing. I wake to the door and open it as I do I see Nash walking Matt to the bathroom. "Watch out there's a.....ooh" "ow... you ass hole" "sorry" "just take me to the bathroom" "I am..hey Liz" "ummmm hey? uh what happened". "Nash smacked Matt with hair gel and now he can't see." "Oh..k" I just stand there for a minute then walk black to my bed and go back to bed. I'm woken up again an hour later because Nash decided to pour a bowl of white powder over my head. "What the hell!!" I scream. The boys start laughing so hard that Cam and Taylor fell to the ground. I glare at Nash. "What is this??" "It's baby powder" Nash says still laughing "Nash!!!!" "What?" "I'm allergic to baby powder you idiot!" I yell. They all stop laughing instantly. Nash looks at me "oops I forgot." "Get. Out." I say and they leave.