Veer Zara

Precap:- Ritu and Raj were about to get married when Naina comes and stops them...
But she faints and Rajveer carries her in his arm and walks towards exit....

Abhimanyu, Ritu and Nandini follows them...

On other hand outside three people sees Rajveer carrying Naina in his arm and gets shock...

Rajveer sees a white car decorated with balloons and just married was written on it...

He looks at car and then looks at unconscious Naina...
Without wasting moment he makes her sit in passenger seat and he himself sits on driving seat and starts driving car...

On opposite side of road That girl was wearing white one piece and wavy hairs...

Girl- Aisa nahi lag raha Veer Zara off screen aa gaye ho....

Shamj gaye na kaun hai yeh....Nahi shamje toh bata du...
Yeh hai woh jiski baatein wohi shamj sake joh mobile ki duniya me reh aaya ho...
Jiska favourite hai Shahrukh....
Humari Pooja Ghai hai...

Boy beside her was wearing white shirt looks at her

And with full attitude he adjusts his shades and his phones rings...
Moment he sees callers name he panic and was about to drop his phone....

Boy- Oh Shit Man....(looks at another two) We're dead....(He shows them his phone) Hitler Ahluwalia is calling....

Pechana Kaun....
One and only Yudhuvansh Sahni....
Dost uhone pyaar se Yudi bilateral hai...