Hinata and Sasuke's wedding

I do not own Naruto or the story cover page.

Hie readers, this my first and am looking forward to the comments. If you don't like the story then I won't any further into updating.

But I hope you like it!!

........

"Hey teme you better treat hinata-chan right! Or else I will be coming to get ya!" said Naruto elbowing Sasuke in the stomach, making him groan in pain. "What the hell dobe, I wouldn't want to kill you on my wedding day because that will break my Hinata's heart!" Continuing their foolish quarrel. "Wow nee-chan your wedding was the best! Now this will give me tips for my own wedding! exclaimed Hanabi holding the bouquet she had caught when Hinata threw her flowers into the crowd of single women. " Am sure your wedding will be grand, considering who you are." said Hinata watching her new husband and his best friend in a playful quarrel.

 No one really thought the shy Hyuga heiress could catch the eye of the infamous Sasuke Uchiha, the CEO of Uchiha Corp, one of the best Tech companies in Konoha. And a multi-millionaire making company, with the Hyuga's wine tasting  company being the second multi-millionaire company. They were an unexpected match because everyone expected Sasuke to marry Sakura, who was one of the best models in Tokyo but it seems Sasuke had fallen in love with Hyuga heiress, who was supposed to be the next CEO of their family but declined, giving her position to her cousin Neji, so she could her passion and become a Pediatrician; while her father was angry at first but later accepted her decision.

" Sister-in-law you look more beautiful today, my foolish younger brother is such a lucky fool." said Itachi reaching forward to grab Hinata's hand to kiss the back of her hand, making Hinata's face glow a light shade of pink. "Hey what about me!" Hanabi whined, dramatically waving her hands in the air in front of Itachi, "Sister-in-law did you hear something, because I thought I heard something"Giggling a bit the said sister-in-law replied, "Nope, not a thing maybe it was just a fly passing by." " Ah yes maybe it was, I see you have gotten over your stutter, although I thought it kinda cute." Hinata turned a darker shade of pink, Hanabi decided to take the moment to interrupt, "Hello to you too Itachi, I see age has caught up with rather you cannot see properly what or who is in front of  you." Itachi blandly ignored her continued to talk to Hinata as if she hadn't said anything. 

Getting more angry Hanabi moved from Hinata's side to stand in-between her sister and Itachi, " Hello Itachi! AM SPEAKING TO YOU!" exclaimed Hanabi rather loudly, grabbing the attention of nearby people. Finally deciding to acknowledge her, tilting his head a little as if trying to see her clearly, smirking smugly at her, " Hinata I thought all the children have gone home, so what is this one still doing here; it's a little past bedtime for her isn't?" asked Itachi as he looked down at his wristwatch then looking at Hinata

"WHAT THE FUC-!", Deciding to interrupt her rude outburst by cutting her, " Now, now firecracker-chan there is no need to get so cranky because it's past bedtime, I can take you to one the guestrooms in manor am sure mother and father won't mind, plus thank Kami Hinata and Sasuke decided to have their reception party in the Uchiha hall. If you want I can tuck you in and read you a bedtime story."finished in Itachi with a smile. This practically worsened Hanabi's mood, certainly Hinata was enjoying the show playing out before her, unbeknownst to her, Sasuke had crept up top her and put his hands around her her waist, making her jump away only to be pulled back towards him, motion to her to keep quite and continue watching Itachi and Hanabi. 

The said couple continued to insult each other, finally Hanabi decided to say, after Itachi had implied she is incapable of taking care of herself volunteered to help her nanny take better care of her, "I can take care of myself, thank you very much and plus am eighteen I don't need a nanny, buuuutt I wouldn't mind you taking care of me, a good fiance takes care of his woman." A very smug looking Itachi answered, " Where is the woman you speak of and I certainly don't remember getting engaged" Looking around for his said woman with a brash expression on his face. 

"I have decided since you don't obviously see me as a woman that I certainly am, I will convince you one way or another; by making marry me in the next five years and if I can't then I let you do whatever you like " said Hanabi with a smile, seeing triumph as Itachi's shoulders stiffen and relaxed again too quickly before anyone noticed but Hanabi noticed and so did Sasuke, smirking and silently hoping that Hanabi could get to his brother who was real prick and had never really been in a serious relationship. He had dedicated his time into his passion; his research in robotics technology and was head of the division in their family company and did his inventions too, many wondered as to why Itachi gave up his position in the company to his younger brother; well no one really knows, Itachi would shrug it off say he did want to be cooped up inside a office for the rest of his life and also say it wasn't good for his brain, he need something that would challenge his brain.

 Sasuke did think Hanabi was a good match for Itachi since she was starting college next year and was doing software technology and she got along with Itachi fine. Sasuke was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard his older chuckle a bit before walking towards Hanabi and leaned lower towards her face, assuming that he would kiss her, he didn't he moved his head to he side and whispered something into Hanabi's ear and walked away from leaving her a blushing mess, " C- Challenge a-a-acce-epted!" she managed to splutter out. After composed herself, she turned to her sister with a devious smile and said " Since I did planned your wedding with the help of Ino of course, I think you should start to making plans for mine" She walked a few steps away from a position and turned, " And I have mission to make a certain Uchiha marry me in less than three months." she said then turned again and walked away. Leaving stunned Hinata, a smirking Sasuke and a confused Naruto. " Guys what just happened and who is Hanabi-chan planning on marrying?" 

"Hinata-hime come on let's go the show is over" said Sasuke pulling Hinata with in him, with one of his hands still on waist. "I wonder if Hanabi will succeed with her mission." said Hinata letting Sasuke lead them to wherever they were going, leaving a fuming blond who didn't understand what going on but decided against pounding Sasuke for answers and ruin his wedding night then get his ass kicked by Sasuke and handed over to him by Ino, his girlfriend and Hinata's best friend

Mission marry an Uchiha was in motion...