Chapter 3

Amu's POV

Burp. As I finished chugging my milk and jumped onto my puffy bed and sighed. Why was my life so complicated. I wonder if Tadase hates me but is hiding it.

"Ne Amu-Chan I don't think Tadase hates you. After all he is always gazing into your eyes." Miki chimed.
"No way, she read my mind."

"No I'm not reading your mind."

I look at her shocked. Then I fall to the ground with my soul coming out.
5 minutes Later

I was laying on my bed sighing (once again).

All of a sudden Ikuto jumped on to my porch.

"Baka-mono I told you not to do that anymore" I screamed at him. But suddenly he came so close to me that we were close enough to be kissing!

"I only came here to tell you something. You're mine not his." He said scary looking. I wasn't blushing cause I was scared. I never knew Ikuto had this side.

"Y-Y-You m-mean T-Tadase-kun." I peeped

"Yes. Remember I have the dumpty key, therefore your mine."

I nodd out of fear. I hated this, so I pushed him off of me and said "GET OUT NOW."

He did as asked and got out.

"Yogatha." I sighed

"Amu-Chan are you okay?" Su asked

"H-Hai." I said as calm as possible

I walk upstairs to go to sleep.

Ikuto's POV

I can't belive she did that. But girls need there space, right?

"Ikuto nya?" Yoru asked

"Nani?"

"Never mind nya"

I was kinda pissed not at Yoru but Amu and little Prince. What can I do to win her over.

Nothing. She likes Tadase and not me even when I have the key. Who knew love was this complicated, especially when a girl you like likes someone else.

"Ikutooo!"

I look back to see Utau. As she tries to hug me I dodge her attacks. She then shows me a pouty face and says "Nande?"(why).

"Because your my younger sister." I say

"Hmph. It's that Amu" she whispers

"Whatever, I'm going ja ne." I say while I jump on to the roof.

Tadase's POV

I wonder how Amu is. I'm in bed thinking about a girl. This is the first.

While Kiseki was sleeping I quietly get up and go to my desk. Maybe I'll write all of my thoughts on Amu on a piece of paper, but I won't give it to her.

Dear Hinamori-san
That day when I stopped you cause of your 3 eggs I looked into your eyes and saw a beautiful person underneath all that coolness. I actually liked you ever since that day, but it's hard for me since your my first ever crush.
But when I saw Ikuto in your house that day, I was absolutely heart broken. Really I hated you and Ikuto that day. But I leanrned to forgive you.
You are a smart, beautiful, funny person that I adore a lot. I love you Amu-Chan.
-Hotori Tadase

------------------------------

Hi lolz this is probably a bad chapter.
But if u want more pls Comment, follow and vote pls.
THX!