It's always the boy scouts that you have to look out for.

"Let me go!" Tan hands held my arms across my chest to prevent me from running away.

As soon as the bat had dropped I was tackled to the floor and had somehow ended up being dragged into the living room area.

"Not until you calm down." I raised my legs off the floor putting all my weight into his arms but even so, he held me in his arms as if I was a small child throwing a temper tantrum.

"How can I calm down when you scared me half to death!" I screamed suddenly out of breath.

"Romina I didn't mean to scare you I promise." I finally stood still as I felt the vice like grip slowly retract from my arms. Almost as if he knew I was going to pounce on him.

He was right.

I spun around quickly, a new wave of anger setting off within me. I stomped towards him grabbing a fluffy white pillow off of the black leather couch and hitting him repeatedly in the head. His arms immediately shot up in a attempt to shield his face from my assault.

"You break into my home," My arms pull back only to swing the pillow towards his chest. "Scaring me half to death," I swung again this time hitting his abdominal area. "And then you tackle me?!" I dropped the pillow and shoved him a step back, my breath coming in short puffs.

"Hey, I said I was sorry. I swear Mina I didn't mean to scare you." He took a step towards me spreading his arms as if he was asking for permission to hug me. I took a step back my breath slowly going back down to its normal rate.

"I don't believe you." I folded my arms across myself, rubbing my forearms, trying to stop myself from shaking so much. His eyes followed my movements and regret instantly pooled in his beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm so sorry," he took a large step towards me pulling me by the waist and into his warm chest. "I should have called."

I slowly pushed my arms past his leather jacket and around his lean torso hugging him tightly to my body. My ear was pressed up against his chest, his heartbeat calming my nerves instantly.

"I accept your apology and I will expect you to call from now on." I looked up towards him flashing him a small smile.

"I will, Scouts Honor." He held up two fingers in a 'peace sign' type of way.

I giggled removing my arm from underneath his jacket and pulling on one of his fingers signaling him to raise it up as well.

"It's supposed to be three fingers, you should know since you were actually a Boy Scout, Will." His cheeks tinted a light shade of pink and his eyes darted to the television across the room.

"Yeah well that was ages ago I am a grown man by now." His gaze landed on me once more and this time his eyes were filled with humor. He smiled at me and placed a kiss upon my forehead before releasing me.

"In order to make up my disorderly conduct I will treat you to a very lovely and very amazing meal." He clapped his hands showing how excited he truly was.

"I don't want to go out, how about I cook us something instead?" I asked in hopes of staying in my comfortable clothes for the rest of the night.

"No! I want to go out and eat something, besides I checked your fridge and it's the Sahara in there." He spoke tauntingly sucking on his teeth as if he was disappointed.

"Fine we'll go out. I just need to dress properly." I side stepped him and jogged up to my room pushing the door open the rest of the way.

I made my way towards my large walk in closet and looked at my choices. I had all of my clothes organized by type so my dresses were to my right while my pants and shirts were to my left and my sweaters were directly in front.

It was rather chilly outside so I decided on black thick leggings under my favorite silver winter dress. The collar was turtle neck style but the intricate work on it made it much better, in my opinion.

I quickly reached into my drawer and grabbed a pair of black socks and pulled on my gray heeled ankle boots. I decided to leave my hair in the right bun that I had made earlier.

Once I was finished I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and made my way downstairs. When I reached the bottom step I looked over only to see Will perched on the couch flicking mindlessly through the channels on my television. His feet were propped up on my coffee table a habit that I was forced to grow used to over the years.

"Get your horrid shoes off of my table." Okay so maybe I needed more time.

"First of all they're not horrid they're Converse and second of all I'm willing to let that go seeing as I am trying to bribe you into forgiving me." He grabbed the remote turning the television off and chucking it back on to the couch.

"Nice outfit by the way." He smiled at me before heading to the door and opening it.

"Thank you, it was a birthday present by a jerk who has a questionable taste." I smiled back making sure to bump my shoulder into his chest making him lose his balance for a moment.

"So questionable that you decided to wear it?" He pulled me back, his hands making their way into my hair. He massaged my scalp for a moment before removing the elastic that held my hair in a tight bun effectively freeing my hair.

"Will!" I shrieked my hands coming up to tame my hair as fast as I could.

"I don't understand how your mother controls you even when she's five thousand miles away." He was right, ever since I was young my mother always made me carry my hair up.

'A good lady never has her hair blocking her face, it is proper etiquette.'

She would scold me using this phrase every time I complained about an up do being too tight or uncomfortable. Now this is the one of the many things that I had grown into.

"You know I like my hair up so just leave it." my voice was sharp even to my own ears.

"Please." I added, stepping away from him while running my fingers through my curly mess.

He stared at me for a minute before shoving my hair tie in his front pocket.

"Let's go."