gaming

"omg troy are you serious?" vinnie screams as he presses buttons on his controller. he is currently playing with troy and jordan at his desk, whilst im lying on his bed, scrolling through tiktok. "babe?" i say, dragging out the word as i try and get vinnies attention. his eyes stay fixed on the game. "vinnie?" no response "daddy?" his eyes leave the screen and dart over to me, now sitting on the edge of his bed. "huh?" he asks, his eyes straight back on the tv. i sigh loudly and get up, slowly walking toward mattia on his chair. i push him back slightly, giving myself room. "what are you doing?" he questions as he watches me get onto my knees in front of him. "shhh" i whisper, not wanting vinnies friends to hear. i begin to palm him through his joggers and he bites his bottom lip, trying not to let out a moan. once i feel him getting hard, i reach my hand into his joggers and pull them down, revealing his black supreme underwear. i place a single kiss on vinnies tip through his underwear making him smuggle a moan with a dramatic cough. "you good vinnie?" i hear from the other end of the line "ye-yeah, just got something in my throat..." he trails off as i pull his boxers down, his member hitting his stomach as his eyes now divert to my position. i look up innocently and meet his eyes as i stick my tongue out to kitten lick his tip. "f-fuck" vinnie groans, his eyes immediately widening, realising what he did "bro what are you doing?" one of the boys asks. "no-nothing, nothing, im just pis-sed were losing" vinnies breath hitches halfway through his excuse as i spit on his tip. he watches as my saliva travels down his length, making him shiver. before it can reach his balls, i massage it into his dick with my hand, the other hand resting on his naked thigh. i start slowly bobbing my head up and down on his dick, taking more and more of him in my mouth everytime. "yo guys, i think im gonna go cause i dont feel too good" vinnie says, struggling to contain a deep groan. "okay bro, hope you feel better man' "ok, see you tomorrow" vinnie rips his headset off and presses a few buttons on his controller before one of his hands flies to my head, and he lets out a loud moan. "oh shit baby." as his hand grips onto my hair. i begin to deepthroat him, his tip brushing against the back of my throat. even when this happens, vinnie pushes my head down slightly making my gag on his dick. "ugh fuck, i love when you gag on my dick" he dirty talks as i hum in response on his shaft. these vibrations make vinnie groan loudly and tighten his grip on my hair. i remove his length from my mouth and spit on his dick once more, letting it slowly drip down his shaft before attaching my lips to his tip and bobbing my head up and down. "damn babe, you looks so hot with your lips wrapped around my dick" vinnie says as he licks his lips. i look up to see him flustered, blushing and out of breath. i gag on his dick once more, looking into his eyes. he pushes my head down again which makes me roll my eyes back. seeing me do this makes him let out a string of curse words and moans of my name and i feel his dick twitch in my throat. "fuck, im gonna cum baby" he moans as speed up my actions soon after, i feel his warm cum shoot into my mouth, i swallow willingly. i get up from my knees, and wipe my mouth clean.