Final Words

"Marry?!"

She stand up when she heard her mom told her that she will married Wonwoo. She thought she just want to had woman talk un her room. But it turn about married thats she never think about it in her life.

 But it turn about married thats she never think about it in her life

"Honey, calm down..."

"But mommy....i cant even know if this is right..."

"I know what you thinking now, dear. Wonwoo and you have been together since baby. There is no much different if you marry him."

"I dont know mommy...i dong even know what my feeling is to him..."

"Let me ask you something."

She huft and take her seat beside her mom. She wont even know wether she ready to married or not. The suprise more is, she will married her fake brother and its been a week after the truth reveal.

She thought its over but between her and Wonwoo was not over yet. They barely talk each other and just awkward formal words was thrown on their mouth. They are like forget how closed they are before the pain truth happend.

"Do you love Wonwoo?"

"Of course i love hi-"

"More than a brother?"

"...maybe?"

"And why is that?"

"Mommy! I cant even know how the diffrence of love or affection."

She cares her daughter hair and smile a bit to her. She see how struggle she is to know that she will married her own fake brother. She holds her hands and meet their eyes together.

"Mina...im happy when you be my daughter and im never regret adopted you that time. You two may have same birthdate but i know the difference age will be cringy to you....i know you will have a hope to meet your real parents even they long gone... but you need to know....."

She head dowm to hold her tears. Mina cant even hold her eyes to watch the hurt of her mother face. She dont want to be a burden to her and thats really annoyed her. She gather herself to not cry with her mother.

"...you will forever my daugther and thats enough for me. You and Wonwoo are the only treasure i had. That time when Wonwoo born, he suppose to have his biogical twin sister but she gone before she can see the world....one year, Mina...he stay at hospital without even see our face first.... But when one year after he fully recovered, thats when we met you. The same birthdate Wonwoo with you. I cant forget that moment when you stop cry in my arms....your eyes are so shining that time....you and Wonwoo...are forever my children and i dont want anyone else to replace you two... i swear you two are the only in this family that we love...."

Dang..the long words hit Mina heart. She broke down into her mother hug. If her parents were alive, maybe its totally different with Jeon parents. Maybe she wont meet Wonwoo and she wont had any siblings in her life.