☆30. I'm the villain of my Love story☆

5 years later 》Jm 18 and Jk 30 :

Although many things changed quite unexpectedly in these five years but one thing which didn't changed at all was the craze V had for his crazy obsession Jeon Jungkook. But thankfully it wasn't too much things were under control and it was all possible because of Hoseok.

Everyone thinks that Taehyung is the crazy childish or psychotic mafia who is selfish and an absolute cruel monster but in reality, model Kim Taehyung and Seoul's mafia king V are two different persons. It is V who was going delusional for Jeon Jungkook but where as Kim Taehyung was a very decent mature and a kind hearted person. He genuinely cared about all the people around him where as V was totally opposite of Taehyung's nature.

Kim Taehyung is a person suffering with Dissociative Identity Disorder he was always having a hard time in managing his two different personalities all these years. Taehyung really tried his best to suppress V from coming out. Taehyung didn't want to be a person who hurts others just for fun, he fell for a cute kitten like boy Min yoongi but V wanted to claim Jungkook. In order to protect yoongi, Jungkook and all other close people around him, Taehyung made a decision to persuade a treatment for his condition.

Five years ago when V attacked Jungkook, Taehyung was shocked of himself that how could he go that far. He was still in the process of getting treatment from his friend Hoseok but after that attack, they took the decision to never let V come out. Hoseok was an advanced doctor so he did his very best to suppress V' s personality as Taehyung clearly hated violence. He just wanted to have a peaceful life loving yoongi. He was even afraid to even confess his love for yoongi thinking the later would freak out knowing about his mental condition. This disorder is rarely curable but Hoseok drugged him every time whenever V tried to take control over Taehyung.

But lately it was really getting difficult to suppress V from coming out. Whenever Tae was around Jungkook, he would start behaving in a totally different way. Taehyung was on his medication and drugs but there were still high chances of V completely taking over Taehyung. May be seeing Taehyungs current condition it was clear that his other personality badly wanted to come out. Soon they needed to decide, Hoseok was afraid about the surgery as it could even lead Taehyung to loose his life in that process. So they were avoiding the surgery in these cases it should be something emotional or with love and support from the family which could cure the parients but most of the cases were uncured. So thankfully in this span of five years Taehyung, Hoseok and Park Seojoon tried their level best to keep V away from Jungkook and thankfully they were successful in doing that all these years but recently V was getting very impatient for Jungkook and this was really bad it was the arrival of new destruction.

 So thankfully in this span of five years Taehyung, Hoseok and Park Seojoon tried their level best to keep V away from Jungkook and thankfully they were successful in doing that all these years but recently V was getting very impatient for Jungkoo...

Jungkook was now a world wide global icon most hottest and talented  kpop idol along with being the CEO of Golden Closet Entertainment. He had a heavenly voice, perfect vocals and visuals he was literally the definition and epitome of perfection. Jungkook had also worked in many dramas and also including Hollywood movies. Everyone around the world knew about the billboard no.1 solo singer Jeon Jungkook. AgustD and Jeon Jungkook had even did many collaborations and their recent album was the super hit of this decade. They had still not divorced each other, they were still a married couple loved by their fans.