Prolouge

(Name) landed roughly on all fours and watched as the blood dripping from her mouth splattered all over the ground in front of her, a sickening crack resounding loudly through the clearing. She had a cut on her face that extended all the way from the apple of her cheek to her chin, which would probably leave a nasty (but cool, cause scars always make you look cool) scar across her face in the future, but she had no time to worry about such things.

"(Name), are you alright?" Minato, the Fourth Hokage, asked urgently with concern gleaming in his eyes as he landed beside the fallen kunoichi, a hand gently resting on her shoulder.

"Yes, yes. I'm fine." (Name) managed to cough out as she stood up shakily, still slightly woozy from the heavy hit she just took.

"Okay, well, I want you to stand back, for your safety. Only I can handle this." Minato instructed sternly but softly, eyeing the nine tailed beast behind her.

"Yes, sir." (Name) chimed as cheerfully as her injuries would allow and saluted as she slowly limped her way out of bounds.

Minato offered a weak smile and flew off to fight the Nine Tailed beast.

The young woman hobbled over to where the Third Hokage was standing, practically begging for support before she collapsed to the ground again, her blood loss becoming too much to handle.

"(Name), are you okay?!" Sarutobi cried, though it was clear she wasn't.

"I'm okay. Just peachy." She reassured, wincing as a hot wave of pain came over her, causing her vision to blur and white, flashing dots to strobe painfully.

"(Name)!"

That was the last thing she heard before she was pulled into a world of darkness.

Edited.