𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

"Kitsunes love warm hugs."

———————————————————————

The cold air envelops Suna,causing a chill to send down his body as he tried to curls himself up to provide warmth for his body.

Slowly opening his eyes,he glance at a small window beside him.He could see the murky sky with bits of white pieces falling down from the sky.It was snowing.

It took Suna a moment to realise that he was in an unknown territory.Sitting up straight,he took in details of his surroundings.It was a small wooden house with a fire place by the side,a table and chair in the middle and a kitchen on the right.

A light snore grabbed his attention as he followed the source of the sound,only to find a women beside him,sleeping ever so soundly. Her back was facing him.She too,was unknowingly curling herself up due to the cold.

Suna was shocked.He had no idea why he was sleeping beside a girl.Never had he slept with a female in his whole 1000 years of life. And most importantly,how did he end up here,in the human world?

It was then,Suna vividly recalled the events that happened to him. He was trying to stop the twins from fighting,but ended up creating more mess. This explains the burns all over his body.The twin's fire were no joke.They could turn the human world into hell if they want to.

He was still in his fox form.And luckily,his starball is still within his possession. He mentally sighed in relief,thanking the Inari God for blessing him.Since Kitsunes were told to stay away from humans,Suna thought that he should be leaving now;while the female is still asleep.

However,he was too injured to fly back to the celestial palace. The twin's fire did a number on him.He can only hope and pray that Kita would come down to the human world and save his poor ass,and hopefully,give the twins a full lecture.

For now,his only choice is to pretend like a normal fox and focus on healing his injuries. And besides,it wouldn't hurt to stay in the human world for awhile right?His pretty sure that the Inari God won't mind;well,considering his pitiful situation.

Lying back down on the bed,Suna snuggled into the blanket that was initially wrapped around him.The poor fox just wants to go back to the celestial palace and sleep in the fluffy clouds instead of this cold hard bed.

« After a few hours »

The heavenly smell of food travels down to Suna's nostrils as he once again stirred and opened his eyes.

The female beside him was gone.A few more blankets was wrapped around Suna,providing him with the warmth that he needed.Taking in his surroundings,he could see a female standing in the kitchen,and making triangular shaped rice ball. If he remembers correctly,that was the food that Osamu loves so dearly.Onigiri.

Suna attempted to sit up on his fox form and started to stretch his limps.The female noted at the shuffling of blankets and turned to look around,only to realise that the fox was awake.

Y/N let out a squeal as she dropped whatever that was doing,ran to the fox and inspect him.

"Oh my god! You are awake!" Suna jumped at  the sudden loudness as he slowly backs away from the female.