They find out you're ticklish PT. 1

TC: Y/N and TC were were sitting outside watching Topher and some other doctors play basketball. "God bless Texas it's so damn hot." Y/N said as she took a swig of her Dr Pepper (the best drink ever) "Oh come on it's not that bad." TC said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and squeezed causing Y/N to jump and giggle a little "Stop Tee!" She said as she moved out of his grasp. "Are you ticklish?" He said moving closer to her. "What?... No." she said as she stood up and started to walk away. " You know Jordy probably needs me downstairs." Y/N says as she walks back downstairs to the ER. "What's up with her?" Jordan said walking over to her sister's boyfriend. "She said you needed her help downstairs." TC  said as he chuckled " Well I'm up here so... Wait she only makes up dumb lies to get out of things...what did you do?" Jordan said with an eyebrow raised. "Nothing other than I figured out she was ticklish." TC said as he stood up heading in the same direction his girlfriend had walked not 5 minutes ago.

Drew: Y/N and Drew were in the middle of making out on their couch at home. Drew started moving his hands from her waist to her ass stopping to give it a small squeeze before moving to her thighs. They were both so caught up in each other until Drew squeezed Y/N's thighs and she giggled. "Don't do that." She she squealed as she hid her face in his shoulder. Only for Drew to do it again. "NO! Stop!" She squealed again but this time she tried fighting him to get off his lap but he wouldn't let her budge. " Nope, in fact you remember last week when I was training for my match and you...distracted me?...Think of this as payback for that." Drew said as he started tickling her legs. "You...wouldn't have...go...gotten dis...distracted...if you could...keep...it in your...PANTS!! Y/N said as Drew relentlessly tickled her.

Rick: "Come on baby we have to train." Rick said as he tried to get Y/N out of their bed only getting a groan in response. "Ok you asked for it." Rick said before poking her in the sides relentlessly. "AHHHH!!! Stop please stop!!!!" Y/N screamed.