Aria and Aaron

Aria is weird because there is nothing that satisfies her since she was born but today she's about to change her future because she's going to quit her job. she's going to quit her job because of one person who made her live a living hell and for the first she things that she is going to do something that satisfies her.His name is Aaron, handsome, rich but arrogant and hateful. He is Aria's boss she have been working for him for the past five years and all this five years she didn't get enough sleep because I'm she's his personal assistant for 24h. She never got any rest. He calls her for every little things in his life weather she's sleeping, eating, or even in the bathroom. Aria went to the office and handed her resignation letter but Aaron refuses. Aaron has been in love with Aria secretly all these years and he did everything to keep her by his side and hide his feelings. Aaron tried everything to not let her quit her job. Aria sees the other side of Aaron she sees the caring and loving Aaron who she fell in love with long ago and her feelings for him come back little by little. Now Aria did not want to quit her job. When Aaron was trying to keep Aria he realized that she only sees him as a bad person so Aaron decided to let go of Aria and accepted her resignation letter. Aria was sad when she learned that Aaron had accepted the resignation letter. Aria wrote a letter where she tell him about her feelings and she tells him in the letter that she is leaving that he will never see her again. Aaron went after her and also confessed his feelings. After two years they got married and Aria finally understand love and got what satisfies her.