thoughts

tw: loss of a loved one

-blaires pov-
clock reads: 01:53am

previously-
'when i was out of sight i smiled so widely blush formed onto my face.

god what have i gotten myself into i wondered but grinned at the thought of it too.'

i unlocked the door and made my way straight to the office.

12:10pm
i'd finished editing the first video and i heard creaking from the floorboards above me indicating harry was up.

then moments later i heard the stairs grind and as I turned my head towards the noise that attracted me, to my surprise it wasn't harry.

it was a women.
she smiled sarcastically as her heels clocked down the tile floor and out of the door with a smirk so wide i wanted to smack it right of of her face.

i had no idea why i was so hurt but it felt like something had shattered inside of me and torn me apart.

i was trying to get my brain focused back into editing but every time i did, all i could hear was the heals thumping on his flooring and see the smirk of a girl who's desire has been fulfilled.

less than 5 minutes later there he was, he didn't even look in my direction he headed straight to the kitchen.

before i knew it i felt a tapping on my shoulder as i tensed trying to shake off the fear that crept up my thoughts and feelings.

ever since my ex boyfriend things like touching scare me and as harry did so i was overwhelmed with the emotion of anxiety and concern for myself.

i quickly swooped my head to his direction to see his half smile like he wanted to say something but didn't.

you: do you want something harry? i asked in a snappy tone, he went to speak but it was almost like he'd lost his voice or stuck for words towards my attitude.

harry: never mind then he said going to walk out but as he did i grabbed onto his arm that was flopping by his side and as u did so he looked me dead in the eye.

you: look harry i'm sorry for my attitude, hug? i said in a soft voice he smiled and gave me a hug.
harry: so bacon sandwich he said breaking the hug and the slight awkwardness.
you: sure it better be nice i joked smacking his arm.

harry: don't worry they're great oh also how far are you into your editing he said and as he did i looked to the clock 12:52pm.

you: one video done, one to go i smiled.
harry: wow that's impressive around two hours to edit a hour and half video, i'm stunned he said smiling.
you: well i better get started on the other one i said and he walked out to go make
me something to eat.

yet i still couldn't focus, this time it wasn't about a girl it was the fact i couldn't shake him out of my head.

his smile, his bed hair and morning voice god he was something else.

i was going to write more but i thought i'd leave this one on a slight cliff hanger even though you can just click onto the next chapter!

hope your enjoying it so far!!
-a/n