The candy man

Some say If you go to a mirror and say candy man five times he will appear and. He will bearth down your neck then jab his hook in your back. And nomader how much you screem nobody will come. "Hey Vronica" said Helen "whats up Helen". "Yeah I got a new story called the candy man" ."Oh I heard of that story before it gave me the heeby geeveys" ."Oh well you wanna try" "sure" said Veronica "ok Canby man candy man candy man candy man" ."Nobody got passed the fifith time" said Veronica "fine candy man" . Then they left the bathroom and then he whispered to Helen ."I'm here and you can see me not your friend and come here" said the Canby man. "No leave me alone candy man" "fine this ante a last of me hahaha". Then the next day he came again "Helen come here your mine now". Then she woke up and nothing was there then she went to her husbands job "Hey Trevor why is that teenager flirting with you". "Babe everyone knows she's madly in love with me" "ok but I don't want you around her ok babe" "ok". Then the next day they found a dead body of a female named destiny with stab marks in her back. People say its the candy man but others say she did it her self so Helen did a investigation on the dead body. "It looks like it happened around 12:34 am with who the blood looks". "Well we're still not sure how it happened" until you hear "AHHHHH!!" "Veronica" when they got to Veronica she said her last words were "it's the candy mans foot I swear listen to me he's behind you". Then she was gone "great now she's gone who will be my partner" "then you would have to do it by yourself" said trevor. Then she went to the abbandend house where the candy man lived. Then she saw a door in the wall she went throw and. She was in the wall and got stuck she started ponding on the wall then she made a hole in the wall. She looked throw the hole in the wall and saw a black figure. She fell throw the wall and just started falling and falling tell she woke up "ahhh that had to be a dream" said Helen. "Wait where am I" she was in a room she's been there before she remembered it was the candy mans house he came and. Said "your mine now" "NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Then it was silent there was no one and the darkness came and destroyed everything.